Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet V1 VS V2

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Vegam

Hello ,
I was wondering if anyone could help,
I’m trying to figure out what the difference is between the Anovos V1 Kylo helmet and the V2 ?
Or 1st batch and other ....they still say premium...
My best guess is the material ... I read some threads with mention of a plastic version ... but I wasn’t able to find more info ....

Any info would be great
Thanks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ggriffaw

Sr Member
I think this is just another run of the same helmet. You can submit a request through the Customer Support section of their website and ask if there are any differences.

Brodie53

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The V2 is slightly smaller and uses plastic detailing instead of rubber which was used on the V1. But the most telling and curious change is the addition of a weathering mark right across the front chrome, affectionately referred to as "the brow" mark. It literally looks like someone went across randomly with a Sharpie pen. Not pretty and most people generally prefer the V1.

ANOVOS-Kylo-Ren Premier-Line-Helmet-Star-Wars.jpg

Vegam

The V2 is slightly smaller and uses plastic detailing instead of rubber which was used on the V1. But the most telling and curious change is the addition of a weathering mark right across the front chrome, affectionately referred to as "the brow" mark. It literally looks like someone went across randomly with a Sharpie pen. Not pretty and most people generally prefer the V1.

View attachment 1360784
Thanks for the info , so does that mean the V2 are made of plastic or just some parts ?