Anovos Just announced Shadowtrooper pre-order

VinMan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anovos just released images of the new Shadowtrooper for pre-order
Prices start at $375 for kit form
shadowstormtrooper.png

Interesting. I wonder if they had to get an okay from Disney to make this armor? And if they did, is Disney confirming that shadow troopers are canon?

It also seems that Anovos will be selling RotJ Y-wing pilot helmets...

The description says: ANOVOS is proud to present this first offering from the STAR WARS® Legends banner.

Yes they are a licensed dealer. In order for them to produce anything Star Wars they have to have express permission from Disney to market their items. They are cranking out an amazing variety of Star Wars Props and costumes. Everything I have seen so far puts Rubies to shame in a manner that they deserve. For years Rubies has been producing total garbage, charging exorbitant prices and expecting us to swallow it.

Well folks there's a new Sheriff in town and the name is Anovos!

They also released pics for the new Boba Fett Helmet at Comic Con

Interesting. I wonder if they had to get an okay from Disney to make this armor? And if they did, is Disney confirming that shadow troopers are canon?

It also seems that Anovos will be selling RotJ Y-wing pilot helmets...

Here is a photo of the shadowtrooper from their booth at comic con.
Looks very different from the promo pic.
This one is very glossy not satin like the photo of the pre-order product

IMG_5215[1].JPG

Last edited:
I don't know much about the armor kits, or even costumes alone. Only item I own that's prop wise is Weta's Assault Rifle from District 9.

is $375.00 + shipping a deal for the dissembled shadowtrooper kit? I personally think is a awesome deal, but again I don't know much about this .

Add Tested was able to get a kit.
a side note, wouldn't a white chalk stick or white marker/pen/paint work to mark the cut lines inside the armor pieces?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFbBs9M0cqw

I have to say, I don't really need one of these or actually want one.

For that price, however,it would be rude not to get one!!

Are we confident that the people putting these together will do a good job (speculation, I know)?

I've told myself I can't order any more things from ANOVOS, until I get something I've already ordered from ANOVOS. But, who in the hell listens to me anyway? I know I don't. & as Yorkie Fett said, I don't want to be rude.
I am glad that I have until the 17th, for first tier pricing, though. That way, at least, I can tell myself that I took a stand.
Take that ANOVOS!.... now, here's some more of my money.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back