ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Top 5 Denuo Novo Q&A with the Brand Manager
Thanks for sharing. Personally, I've only seen very few things delivered based on various forums. BBTS still has my "pre-orders" listed with no updated delivery times, even for things that Denuo Novo has listed as shipping now, which I find interesting. I had high hopes for DN, and I want the good Anovos employees gainfully employed, but the comment about working with Anovos (i.e. Joe & Dana) to deliver products is disheartening.

To fulfill the Anovos backorders and produce items to the same specifications that Anovos had planned, Denuo Novo needs to talk to Anovos people. Where else would they get that information from?

I wish some of the answers were more straightforward. But the most important thing is how Denuo Novo is performing.

My only remaining question: If nobody from Anovos has any "ownership" in the new company, why is the new company called "Denuo Novo" -- an inexplicably awkward bit of branding that echoes the previous company? The only assumption I'm left to make is that, even though no previous Anovos folks own Denuo Novo, that they may still be running it or employed by it. Nothing in the statement refutes that.

If there is no continuity of leadership beyond the transitional consultation, why name your new company a self-described "once more / second time / make anew / revive" turn of phrase? They're saying this isn't Anovos 2.0, but their branding and messaging says otherwise.

The question was about leadership, not ownership, but their answer only addressed ownership. Dropping the name of two companies isn't reassuring. Companies aren't people. If they want customer confidence after everything that's happened, they need a new face people can trust. (And maybe, just maybe, a name people can pronounce.)

My only remaining question: If nobody from Anovos has any "ownership" in the new company, why is the new company called "Denuo Novo" -- an inexplicably awkward bit of branding that echoes the previous company? The only assumption I'm left to make is that, even though no previous Anovos folks own Denuo Novo, that they may still be running it or employed by it. Nothing in the statement refutes that.

If there is no continuity of leadership beyond the transitional consultation, why name your new company a self-described "once more / second time / make anew / revive" turn of phrase? They're saying this isn't Anovos 2.0, but their branding and messaging says otherwise.

The question was about leadership, not ownership, but their answer only addressed ownership. Dropping the name of two companies isn't reassuring. Companies aren't people. If they want customer confidence after everything that's happened, they need a new face people can trust. (And maybe, just maybe, a name people can pronounce.)
I don't think the similarity of the name indicates a direct relationship between the companies. Even if it was Anovos 2.0 with the same owners they could have called it something totally different.

From About Us
denuo (dē-nuō) -once more, a second time

novo (noh'-vō) -to make anew, revive, change, alter, invent.

Since the main focus is on fulfilling the past Anovos orders it makes sense to me that they would use a name that means revive and second time. This isn't a new company with totally new products being offered. It is a new company created to primarily fill the existing orders from Anovos.

I'm not saying I think the name was a smart choice, but I can understand why they chose it.

Denuo Novos or whatever this company is has chosen a name that foolishly acknowledges the complete disaster that came before. Anovos sounded stupid and Denuo even more so. It is one of these example where someone thinks they are legitimizing themselves by translating something common into Latin. It was laughable in the beginning and cringe worthy now.

Stultus Facit should be the name of the company. It not only sounds better than having us meander through forced vowel arrangements but is a more accurate description of the efforts:

"Idiot Makes"

Denuo Novos or whatever this company is has chosen a name that foolishly acknowledges the complete disaster that came before. Anovos sounded stupid and Denuo even more so. It is one of these example where someone thinks they are legitimizing themselves by translating something common into Latin. It was laughable in the beginning and cringe worthy now.

Stultus Facit should be the name of the company. It not only sounds better than having us meander through forced vowel arrangements but is a more accurate description of the efforts:

"Idiot Makes"
I don't know how you haven't ripped your hair out one follicle at a time through the whole Anovos ordeal.

I can't express how much I REALLY hope DN comes through for you in 2022.

I don't know how you haven't ripped your hair out one follicle at a time through the whole Anovos ordeal.

I can't express how much I REALLY hope DN comes through for you in 2022.
Yes. I agree. 2022. Not longer. Not 2023. At all. Anovos was so good at destroying excitement and planning for so many I don't know where this is going to go. But kudos to Disney for mandating these efforts (how could this not be the case).

In the end, Joe and Dana are but toy versions of a Bernie Madoff level scandal but I hope they realize that none of this will ever be water under the bridge.

I may be mistaken , and only time will tell, but it sounds like they will continue to operate with the old tired and disasterous business model of Pre-Orders.

No thanks I am out.

One thing has not changed, Joe and Dana are still thieves and liars

I may be mistaken , and only time will tell, but it sounds like they will continue to operate with the old tired and disasterous business model of Pre-Orders.

No thanks I am out.

One thing has not changed, Joe and Dana are still thieves and liars
Yes, they have preorders but the Denuo Novo preorders appear to be just a little before the product starts shipping. Anyone that doesn't want to do a preorder can wait a little bit until the item no longer says Preorder, email Denuo Novo to verify the item is in stock, then order it.

This is very different than the Anovos preorder which was often estimated to ship 6+ months later. Obviously they were not good with meeting the shipping estimate. Denuo Novo has been shipping products quickly.

Here's the e-mail I got yesterday:

Hello There!

We are thrilled to announce that the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Han Solo leather jacket is in house and will be ready to ship starting the week of November 8th. According to our records, you have a jacket on back-order. Please confirm your shipping address, phone number and the size you ordered. We will email you with tracking information when you order ships.

Thanks and MTFBWY!

Denuo Novo Customer Service

Denuo Novo has delivered quite a few products in a few months. This is way different than what Anovos was doing.
Quantify "quite a few". They state several hundred orders, but there is no proof of that. Maybe a dozen at best between members of therpf.com, rebelscum.com, ebay.com, etc. I was an excited customer, hopeful for them, but it's not displaying well for them. Don't bot for them.

Quantify "quite a few". They state several hundred orders, but there is no proof of that. Maybe a dozen at best between members of therpf.com, rebelscum.com, ebay.com, etc.
Do you have any reason to think this, or is this just wild speculation?

(Side note: New TIE variant apparently, “Victor 2,” it’s the one with the notch out of the left cog. Don’t think Anovos ever made that one.)

Quantify "quite a few". They state several hundred orders, but there is no proof of that. Maybe a dozen at best between members of therpf.com, rebelscum.com, ebay.com, etc. I was an excited customer, hopeful for them, but it's not displaying well for them. Don't bot for them.
I asked a question about how they handled a problem. I would like to know how/if they resolved it.

I doubt they started all of this to deliver a dozen items. How would that make any sense to do?

I haven't seen much as far as complaints from people who actually ordered an item other than the Praetorian Guard helmet I asked about.

Do you have a complaint about how they handled something?

Do you have any reason to think this, or is this just wild speculation?

(Side note: New TIE variant apparently, “Victor 2,” it’s the one with the notch out of the left cog. Don’t think Anovos ever made that one.)
471 pages of complaints and yet there isn't a chorus singing Denuo Novo praises having filled long lost orders, you tell me

I asked a question about how they handled a problem. I would like to know how/if they resolved it.

I doubt they started all of this to deliver a dozen items. How would that make any sense to do?

I haven't seen much as far as complaints from people who actually ordered an item other than the Praetorian Guard helmet I asked about.

Do you have a complaint about how they handled something?
Nope, none at all (sarcasm)

Originally, Shoretrooper was going to ship 10, Sept. now maybe, November. AT-ACT 29, Sept. now November, supposedly.

I've shown you multiple that haven't. Show me hundreds (as they claim) that have

Attachments

• tempImagecuSa6f.png
    tempImagecuSa6f.png
    134.9 KB · Views: 75
ggriffaw & Jagjaguwar , maybe you're not keeping up, but Denuo isn't wholly new. They are using Joe & Dana by their own admission.

If you follow my posts, you'll know that I was a huge proponent of Denuo, but it's turning out to be Joe & Dana taking peoples money 2.0.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back