ANOVOS Colonial Warrior Battle Jacket - Battlestar Galactica

the picture on Facebook with the CEO of avovos,and Brian from efx,,,,,lead me to believe anovos will merge w efx, and produce that symmeetcrical viper helmet again to go with this stylized jacket

I just got an update from Anovos via email that I’m allowed to share (they will post to website soon). New ship date range is Oct-Dec 2019 for the classic BSG Jackets.

Lol well I’m just passing on what they said. As long as I eventually get the product ordered, I’m content/ this wasn’t an urgent needed item or on any sort of deadline for me. I can’t even find a pattern for the tunic and pants (pics posted on here with pattern were from 2015 and no longer work), so it will take me time to make them from pictures. I did score the Sig Full Bore boots at least and am working on them.

Oh yeah just a friendly remainder to not put to much stock in what they say.

The ship date will be when you have a tracking number until then its all felgercarb!

My wife and I ordered 2 of them and it's been a year and a half and they're still giving us this "delay" song and dance. I've read a lot of very bad reviews on Better Business Bureau about them. I'm pissed I've not recieved these items and I doubt they would even refund our money at this point. They are the worst company I've ever dealt with. Promises and lies.

They said they were no longer offering refunds on new orders. They might honor your older order for a refund.

I'd say 50/50 they fold as a company before Dec 2019.

They did well a few years ago- I was very pleased with the JJ Abrams pants/tunic/undershirt combo from them, as well as BSG reimagined products. But I have classic BSG jacket, Discovery uniform, and discovery phaser on order- phaser was supposed to be delivered by end of July. And there’s been no response after 1 month to my email to support on just asking for revised timelines. Not sure what degraded with company, but it’s sad and frustrating. I won’t be surprised if they wind up folding , if current behavior persists. I’m almost scared to order anything that’s listed as In Stock currently, though again in past the process and shipping went fast.

You need to fully read the Anovos thread in the Star Wars section.

Some in stock items people have been waiting months for....

They did well a few years ago- I was very pleased with the JJ Abrams pants/tunic/undershirt combo from them, as well as BSG reimagined products. But I have classic BSG jacket, Discovery uniform, and discovery phaser on order- phaser was supposed to be delivered by end of July. And there’s been no response after 1 month to my email to support on just asking for revised timelines. Not sure what degraded with company, but it’s sad and frustrating. I won’t be surprised if they wind up folding , if current behavior persists. I’m almost scared to order anything that’s listed as In Stock currently, though again in past the process and shipping went fast.

This was the Email I received after contacting them in March 2019:

"
Ryan (ANOVOS Productions LLC)

Mar 27, 3:38 PM PDT

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out, and for your inquiry!

According to what our production team tells us here in customer service we are on schedule to ship during this Summer season June 21 - September 21, Our fulfillment team will send you a tracking number and a email confirmation once they ship!

Should there be any change they will update you via the information found near the bottom of the item page and by email.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we provide you with the absolute best and most actuate recreation we can.

Sincerely,
Ryan
ANOVOS

I ordered one of these a couple of years ago and every time I contact Anovos I'm told it will ship "next quarter".

I am more than aware of all the issues with Anovos and their Ponzi schemes. I only ordered this a couple years ago because they made it seem it was ready and about to ship. I have already gone through this with Anovos many times before starting in about 2014 or 2015. As of 2017 I told myself I would only order things "in stock". I don't think the jacket was in stock at the time but they gave the impression it was defiantly going to ship very soon.

Honestly buying this stuff is supposed to be fun. But it never has been with Anovos. It has just been stress and frustration. And when you finally do get it because of their wacky sizing charts it ends up being the wrong size. Honestly one of the very worst businesses around. I really can't believe they have not gone out of business. I'm getting really close to canceling the order. Probably the only reason I haven't already is because I know how much of a pain in the ass that will be.

Any more info from anyone who knows more than I do would be appreciated. Thank!

Last edited:
I emailed at end of August requesting update on Star Trek discovery phaser and BSG jacket. No one responded. I had emailed in July as well. Makes me wonder what’s going on, that they won’t even respond now.

They never respond now.

Cross your fingers and prey you get what you ordered is their business model now:confused:

Yeah, no response after 2 day. I'm just going to email them every week to create a paper trial that I've been asking and eventually asking for refunds.

Yeah, no response after 2 day. I'm just going to email them every week to create a paper trial that I've been asking and eventually asking for refunds.
You may want to check with your CC or bank now and see what options are open to you. They may seek refund under fraud... but there is a limited time... some will take promised release dates as your timeline. Never hurts to ask and tell them the situation.

Just got email update from Anovos today. They say they had to change Overseas manufacturers again, due to quality issues, and new projected ship quarter is Q3 (July- Sept) of this year. They also say this will be the only run they do with the classic BSG jacket.

For Star Trek products- they set up in house manufacturing, and will be shipping this quarter (Jan-Mar).

Wow. Why the hell did they farm the jacket to overseas maker? Especially if they finally got in house facility now?

If the Star Trek items I ordered really do ship this quarter, then I’ll consider a little credence to the Jacket date (though they do say jacket date is estimate right now).

I don't know why you guys keep hoping and praying for your items........cant you see by now all these lame excuses from them are just stall tactics? Sad but big chances are you're never going to see your items or money ever again. I for one am glad I listened to all the complaints and never ordered anything from them. I would see about joining the class action suit already started against them. No prop or jacket is worth any of this grief I keep seeing people going thru. Maybe a letter writing campaign to all major studios and comic cons letting them know what these guys are doing and to not hire them, sell licensing to them or space at conventions........put them out of business! I for one am tired of this bull of paying up front for things and hope you receive it......this isn't the first time something like this has happened and I know why they do it but doesn't mean I like it. I truly hope everyone who has ordered from them get what they want but from everything I've been reading and all the complaining about these guys I wouldn't hold my breath......good luck to everyone.

Last edited:
More lies from the Masters of them, don’t believe a word from them.

With that being said, hopefully they will eventually ship your items

Just got email update from Anovos today. They say they had to change Overseas manufacturers again, due to quality issues, and new projected ship quarter is Q3 (July- Sept) of this year. They also say this will be the only run they do with the classic BSG jacket.

For Star Trek products- they set up in house manufacturing, and will be shipping this quarter (Jan-Mar).

Wow. Why the hell did they farm the jacket to overseas maker? Especially if they finally got in house facility now?

If the Star Trek items I ordered really do ship this quarter, then I’ll consider a little credence to the Jacket date (though they do say jacket date is estimate right now).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back