ANOVOS (Class-action, what do they owe u?) Thread

sparrowfan

EDIT JUNE 5TH

not taking credit.
some has beat me to it, lets try to get on this class action

Hello,

I'm sure you know the story behind ANOVO's non delivery. Myself included.
I'm currently seeking legal advice, and if you could list out what they owe you and I can tally everything up that would be great

-your purchase date
-what they owe you
-amount (rounded to the nearly hundredths is fine)

In addition, I encourage everyone to follow the steps found here

Last edited:
Awaiting refund on two purchase, shame on me for not doing research first.

Partial.ly reflecting complete payments:

ANOVOS Productions LLC (Star Trek: Discovery Phaser)USD$525.00$0.00paidMay 19, 2018
ANOVOS Productions LLC (Star Trek: Discovery Rifle)USD$1,575.00$0.00paidJune 16, 2018
Total:$2,100.00

They approved the refund on: February 19, 2019.

Waiting to hear back from Chase regarding a charge back as they have now exceeded the 8-12 weeks stated for refunds in the TOS I agreed to upon purchase. They continue to respond once every few weeks after "harassing" them with emails stating they haven't forgotten about me and blame the finance department for delays.

If the charge back doesn't go through I'll be speaking with the Pawn regarding legal actions.

This is all ready being done behind the scenes for a class action law suit

How would anyone know? And how can it be done 'behind the scenes'? How would anyone know who to reach out to and ask/contact for information about what they are missing???

Not to be harsh but its pretty simple for people who actually READ these threads a post was made here by the member who is doing this

How would anyone know? And how can it be done 'behind the scenes'? How would anyone know who to reach out to and ask/contact for information about what they are missing???

Not to be harsh but its pretty simple for people who actually READ these threads a post was made here by the member who is doing this

There's a lot of threads, I don't read every post. I have zero interest in Star Wars props so I naturally wouldn't look in here unless directed. I think it's fair to say there are plenty of casual collectors such as myself that would be out of the loop.

Searching Google brings most everything to Reddit, the BBB and blogs rather than the RPF.

Research, due dilligance and reading, are essential not only in this hobby, but life itself.

The search button is also a wonderful tool to use as well....

There's a lot of threads, I don't read every post. I have zero interest in Star Wars props so I naturally wouldn't look in here unless directed. I think it's fair to say there are plenty of casual collectors such as myself that would be out of the loop.

Searching Google brings most everything to Reddit, the BBB and blogs rather than the RPF.

Just second what said:

Yeah just for future reference the RPF search tool is really good, just put key words in and it will link to the post even. I just did a quick check and found posts referencing Anovos legal suit...

I think it is a great idea to have a separate thread for the legal action just so that people don't have to search through thousands of other Anovos posts.

Chase agreed to a chargeback, will see if Anovos disputes that any faster than they respond to my support requests.

Chase agreed to a chargeback, will see if Anovos disputes that any faster than they respond to my support requests.

I had Chase do that on my in-stock order from January that never shipped ... Anovos gave me some BS that that was now holding up the shipping, so i corrected that BS line, Chase gave them 2 billing cycles to respond or I got my money, Period. The threat of money being immediately taken lit a fire under Anovos' team to ship it 24h later on a Tuesday night tho they can only ship Mon and Wed. It took just under a week all said and done.

They forgot to add a metal badge and Chase asked for a $$ and held the payment. Anovos shipped that fast too.

So its effective. I just closed it today as the badge came ladt Friday.

Hello,

I'm currently seeking legal advice, and if you could list out what they owe you and I can tally everything up that would be great

-your purchase date
-what they owe you

1st March 2016
First order stormtrooper helmet. $510
Postage $103
Total owed $613.

Requested a refund 14 weeks ago and haven’t heard anything. No response from any follow ups.

Hi everyone, I'm a "supposed to be frauded by anovos" International Customer.
As many of you I've purchased a lot. Some delivered, some not.

Actually I'm still waiting for a total amount of 3.3k usd of unfulfilled orders.
Many mail sent and no effective answers get

Here is my updated situation. If a Class actions will be set, I wanna be in. Please Let me kindly know how to.

order noissue datestatus 2amount
#ANOVOS-62450Mar 05, 2019unfulfilled173.66
#ANOVOS-53980May 12, 2018partial171.60
#ANOVOS-47619Nov 24, 2017unfulfilled395.66
#ANOVOS-34014Feb 20, 2017unfulfilled$ 1,476.80
#ANOVOS-33348Jan 28, 2017unfulfilled$ 504.57
#ANOVOS-29328Nov 22, 2016partial$ 714.73
#ANOVOS-26948Sep 23, 2016unfulfilled$ 550.00

Best Regards
Max

Hello,

-your purchase date
-what they owe you

November 8, 2017
Battlestar Galactica Colonial Warrior Jacket
$340.08 USD

This is what I’m looking at. I have been waiting over two years . 1,135.25
7AEBAA70-8196-4C03-9C9F-1105A0BD958D.png

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back