Another Zvezda Star Destroyer

Analyzer

Master Member
That looks like a very close match to Insignia White (or in Tamiya's case, AS-20 spray can)

Using Tamiya bottle paints I mixed a very similar color using Flat White and just a small bit XF-19

Madhatter

Sr Member
I was mixing my own colour before but I just cannot get my hands on the primary colour I was using, so this was a better alternative. Even more so when I realised that I didn't need to mix anything with this one other than thinner!

Analyzer

Master Member
I was mixing my own colour before but I just cannot get my hands on the primary colour I was using, so this was a better alternative. Even more so when I realised that I didn't need to mix anything with this one other than thinner!

oh yea, definitely easier to use a pre-mixed

I haven't tried that brand before. are they acrylic or enamels?

Madhatter

Sr Member
And the bottom is now also done:

52326019635_3e54b8bd86_c.jpg

Together they stand:

52326004309_7ab7cac494_c.jpg

As you may tell, my plans to move interstate appear to have changed, so I am pressing ahead full steam now to get this painted. If momentum is kept up, I'll aim to get the base finished too

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.