Another wolf * WIP * UPDATE SKIN

japgoth

well since there has been a number of wolfs appearing I might as well join the band wagon lol
Also Bryan bugging me about my wolf :D

Heres Wolf head

SH100029.jpg

SH100030.jpg

SH100043.jpg

SH100033.jpg

Hands:

SH100025.jpg

SH100023.jpg

***********Update*************
Skin Time!!!

SH100091.jpg

SH100090.jpg

Painted with rubber cement thinned out. Had to try out my new airbrush Paasche H airbrush, which i have falling in love with.

1 - comes with 3 different heads for all your painting needs
2 - Piss easy to clean
3 - can Push anything through it! and no cloging compared to my internal mix airbrush

********top done!****************
after a couple of days of feeling meh I don't want to paint!!! torso is done

SH100124.jpg

Without flash

SH100123.jpg

with flash

SH100122.jpg

closeup picture

now to starting the arse small parts backpack bulid guns, caymore sash thing etc.

Cheers guys :p
@Pred Haster
Well I started with a off white - white with a dropped of yellow, afterwards using a thinned out moss green just to defined where the spots flow as a guide line.
With the main areas I then used burnt umber and green just to motted the skin and then went over with the base colour just to create highpoints and to again motted.
Then I did the spots and using darker burnt umber just to darking around the spots.

I think that the main problem is trying not to make it look like airbrushed using mottling effect. just keep trying and trying really.

Now at the moment I'm be indecisive regard the skin paint up. I have kinda falling in love with Flusher Predator and Falconer Predator Skin paint up. just it screams wolf skin!!
So taken Votes Wolf skin or new ones OR mix?

Thanks for your tutorial about painting process.
I think that for your skin a mix beetween wolf and new predators could be fine !

a other update - torso skin is done.
But curses this toothache at the moment as it really fecking doing my nut in, so work has been slowed down due to me swearing repeatly whilest trying to airbrush....kinda stops the creative process :eek:

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back