Another Vash the Stampede revolver

Phaestoz

Hey, I've seen Vash's revolver done a few times before here but I thought I'd go ahead and give it a try. I wrote up an instructable on it if you would like to see it here:

Vash the Stampede's Revolver - Part one

It isn't completely accurate or done (I still need to make molds) and I might revisit it at another time, but I'm pretty happy with how it has turned out so far. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Also, I entered it in a contest so if you have a minute it would be greatly appreciated if you voted for it. Thanks :)

FBTI4RZHD4VNQII.LARGE.jpg

I'm curious as to why you used filler primer for the build instead of a combination of bondo/clay or bondo/spot putty. Don't take this the wrong way, I just don't like the use of filler primer that often.

Nice build though.

I did use spot putty for filling gaps and such, I just coated the whole thing in filler primer because you can get a nice smooth shine from it with 1000 grit sandpaper.

Thanks, I'll have some more up after my resins I'm ordering come in. I'm planning on making version where the front panels come off in the front to reveal the little core after I make the molds.

FCTC4BPHDOWA43N.MEDIUM.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back