another Spinner . 6th scale. printed

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bendzhamin

Blade Runner Art, Fashion & Photography 2019 /2049
This one of MANY groups on facebook, but the only one with the actual crew members and cast members on it. Not to brag but we have the ones i mentioned along with Mrs. Cassidy and Mrs Young. Its a real treat

flimzy

Sr Member
colum  mockup.jpg
IMG_2357.JPG
I've gone back to work so this thread may go quiet for a wile as there's not much to up date . printed this to mold but haven't got the time.

Bendzhamin

so you can create the entire street... also from Tm Southwell... i have it in sixthscale sketchup at the moment...

Attachments

• backlot 4.jpg
    backlot 4.jpg
    774.8 KB · Views: 36

flimzy

Sr Member
from Tom Southwell on the facebook page i mentioned
Thank you for these, I'm regretting not doing more research back when I started the spinner ( but then I didn't think it would be any more than a 3D print) It interesting looking at the variation from the actual finished columns and the art departments drawings. Things will often change from drawing to reality when it comes to the workshop depending on time or just the practicality of making things. That's why an art director's job doesn't end and the drawing table and the end product are more of a team effort.

flimzy

Sr Member
well it's the weekend and I'm free to play. so wile I'm still stuck with the programming it's time to fit the hero glass and change Gaffs coat. I have a new Decker head coming at some point as the one in there at the moment looks nothing like Ford.
IMG_2359[1].JPG
IMG_2362[1].JPG
IMG_2361[1].JPG
IMG_2360[1].JPG
After much thinking, I've cut the power to the dash white thing? it's not on in most of the shots in the film and frankly, I don't like it. if I didn't do it now I wouldn't be able to get to it once the glass is in.

nkg

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I do like the colour. A lot of people model this car with a much lighter and more saturated blue, and apparently the actual film props did look a bit that way. But since they always looked much darker on-screen, I prefer this look!

flimzy

Sr Member
I know there are no updates as I'm up to my eye balls at work and all I want to do at weekends is hibernate in front of the TV. Bu it is very sad to se it sitting there in my office ( so close but so far)
IMG_9786.JPG
I'm desperately wanting to shoot some video footage.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.