Another Sith Acolyte in the works...

tyrenn

Hey everyone.

This is my first project/post in thr RPF after browsing through many projects. And yes, this time, it's another Sith Acolyte.

After seeing some incredible builds, such as Mynock's or Wicked Armor and such, I have finally found the guts to start from scratch.

Now, I am aware that there are some pretty decent pep files out there (Fierfek's), but I cannot afford those nor a mask cast. So I hace decided to build every piece from the beginning. To start off, the mask.

I found various pep files, but none seemed to be accurate, so I used the game model of the Eradicator set, and modified the mask until I was happy with it.
Here's the initial model of the game:

Captura.PNG

A bit too "cartoon-y" to my liking, compared to those shown in the trailers. So after a few modifications, I editeed the shape of the mask, and this is the result:

mask1.PNGmask2.PNG

I'll post more pics on the go, but it will be a slow build, just to warn you. Mask has been unfolded in pep, ready to print and build. Cheers guys!

Very small update.

Mask unfolded, along with the back part of the helmet.

undolf.PNGatras.PNG

....and started drawing templates for the armor.

Chest.png
These are just plain templates of the shape. I plan on doing this with rubber and foam, since it's due to take hits in some events. More parts of the armor and mask building process coming up!

Cheers guys!

Attachments

• bracer details.png
    bracer details.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 207
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back