Another show biz icon has passed...RIP Whitney...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

EvilRocketeer

Master Member
i wonder if it had something to do with a day or so ago...she left a club with blood running down her legs and scratches on the wrist...

she looked really drugged up in the pictures

soo much talent and she wasted it on drugs

Monster Dave

Sr Member
I must admit that this took me completely by surprise. I mean, I knew that she had spiraled out of control, but wow...I just didn't imagine hearing this...