Another Pred Head from Japan

Milk1

I just found these pics last night. Looks killer!!
dsc05538.jpg

dsc05541.jpg

dsc05543.jpg

Here is the link to the website...... Kaibutsuya

dsc05538.jpg

dsc05541.jpg

dsc05543.jpg

Just sent them a mail wondering if there are any possibilitys to have them cast up the elder and the P2 and shipp to sweden hehehe
Who knows i might get lucky :)

Shows casted in clear resin too ..They don't speak too much english because last year I sent a message about an amazing paint job they did on this head.They replied but it was broken english. If you go to the past blog through all the resin kits you can see the paint job on this head. amazing.

I have tried to get a reply from them for a couple of months now and still no answer.I know Isaac have tried also with no luck.Got a quote last year for one of their elder bust but I doubt it's still the same price.Great use of the Howard Senft P1 sculpt.I like these "retooled" busts.

I would love to buy both of the heads they have for sale. I think they are like $300-$400 each raw and over $1000 painted. If any of you guys have any luck getting one let me know.

I would love to buy both of the heads they have for sale. I think they are like $300-$400 each raw and over $1000 painted. If any of you guys have any luck getting one let me know.

If only i could read japanese i would buy them raw in a instant if they are 400 each

here's last year reply and also quoted me 150dls shipping to the U.S.A:

Dear Mr. Burciaga,

Thank you very much for your inquiring.
We are pleased to inform about our elder predator.
The pirce is:
KIT JPY38,500
Painted and Built: JPY18,500.

Parts:Head, Tooth, Task 8 parts.

Please refere to as per as attach pics.
This is Predator2 (Image Ilust Ver.)

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Hiroto Tsubouchi.
Kaibutsuya.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back