Another Pred Head from Japan

That's like $428.58 not including shipping. If that's last year than who knows now.

here's last year reply and also quoted me 150dls shipping to the U.S.A:

Dear Mr. Burciaga,

Thank you very much for your inquiring.
We are pleased to inform about our elder predator.
The pirce is:
KIT JPY38,500
Painted and Built: JPY18,500.

Parts:Head, Tooth, Task 8 parts.

Please refere to as per as attach pics.
This is Predator2 (Image Ilust Ver.)

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Hiroto Tsubouchi.
Kaibutsuya.

Maybe this is forbidden but if they don't make it in mask form someone should mold this thing up and make a mask. It is pretty bad ass looking.

yeah that is verbotten, i'm sure the sculptor wouldn't appreciate it none to much to have his work recasted... i guess if he gives his permission to do so that would be different.

maybe if we bombard him with the requests for a mask he'll cave and start offering them. :)

we can see from all the replies here, he has a market already primed for sales

Looking at both the Elder and the P2-ish predbust. I'd still take the Young Pred2 bust over the Elder. I'm going to Email and see what response I get back from them. I need one of them set up with the other masks I have displayed. lol

Still no reply sigh hehe

what i can tell and that could be wery wrong the elder is 38500 yen and the P2 is 55000 yen + shipping if they shipp that is :)

I have tried to get a reply from them for a couple of months now and still no answer.I know Isaac have tried also with no luck.Got a quote last year for one of their elder bust but I doubt it's still the same price.Great use of the Howard Senft P1 sculpt.I like these "retooled" busts.

Any chance that you have a phone number to the store mate.
Im not giving up this easy hehe

I talked to my friend in Japan and he said that Kaibutsuya attends Wonderfest in the U.S. and something about the skulptor is also located in the U.S. Has anyone ever heard of GK?

Yes they do attend wonderfest,they list some of their kits as obtained there.as for GK could it be larry? :(
Any chance that you have a phone number to the store mate.
Im not giving up this easy hehe
No I don't.Sorry bud :D

I think GK stands for Garage kit .Kaibutsuya does stuff with amazing figure modeler magazine.He had two anime kits released through them.

quote name='roninpred' date='Nov 13 2009, 02:12 AM' post='171957']
Yes they do attend wonderfest,they list some of their kits as obtained there.as for GK could it be larry? :(

[/quote]

I think GK stands for Garage kit .Kaibutsuya does stuff with amazing figure modeler magazine.He had two anime kits released through them.

quote name='roninpred' date='Nov 13 2009, 02:12 AM' post='171957']

well i found a phone number and im gonna try to call them tomorrow
i really cant get over how great those busts are

Just an update, I contacted the guy from PSYCHO MONSTERZ, just maybe he may have a better chance of getting a hold of these guys since they dont know to much english. Will have an update again once I get a reply.

Here's his site.
http://monsterz.net/

uppdate

well i managed to get ahold of Kabitsouya today and they were great guys to talk to ,, very kind and helpfull :(

It is possible to buy their Elder and P2 ,,,, but the P2 are still in the making and still not available.
They said it wont be until the end of this month.

The Elder is 38.000 yen and the P2 approx 55.000 yen ( Yet to be decided ) due to a size diffrence i belive.

I will be getting both their heads asap Muawhahahah

/ Jimmy

OK Fellas, I just got a response from Hiroto, P2 Elder bust is approx. $425.00 and the P2 bust is approx. $615.00, I am about to reply...

it looks to me like a reshaped P1 from howard. i know the owner of the pred 1 molds sculpted by howard senft. He did not give them permission to resculpt or reshape them in any form.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back