Another Obi ANH AFB? Sort of.

Unbelievable..
I can't stop grinning when I look at it. Beautiful work Howard and certainly the coolest prop I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing your passion with us. :)

Clark

I saw this back when it was posted - but not beeing a member here at the time I couldn't say anything.

IMHO this is the best bit of work I've seen all year. Lots of stuff here floors me with how brilliant it is - but there's something special to me about this project that puts it a cut above the rest. I only dream that I could see it in person.

I bow to your superior prop cnstruction skills. :D

*falls over, as all he can do is quote before he passes out*

NWJEDI
dave

Originally posted by Lord Abaddon@Oct 24 2005, 05:03 PM
OHMYGOD.

Now I have seen the COOLEST lightsaber in RPF history.

Howard that is incredible.  You have so completely captured the look, idea, etc. of the lightsaber from all I've read since way back in the "Fantastic Films" blueprint days it's amazing.

You're a Jedi Master extraordinaire, no doubt about it.  :cheers
[snapback]1102698[/snapback]​

Oh...my.....that is the kewlest thing I've ever seen...
You outdid yourself...MOST IMPRESSIVE... Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of art with us. We are not worthy.

Ho Lee @#$%.e.

Now, if you can get the bigger pics re posted, youll get another expletive outta me.

Aw heck, heres one anyway..

DAMN fine work.

WOW... That is absolutely incredible. I want one, but I don't even want to know how much that thing would fetch on the open market. :cry

Now that is pretty darned impressive. I've seen cutaway sabers done before, but the level of detail and everything you've gone to...incredible. Excuse me while I go and find some beer to cry into.

Thanks for the kind words guys - they're very much appreciated. :thumbsup

I'm working on another build at the moment - this will be more intricate, but, with my wife due to give birth any day now... :love ...I guess it's going to take a while before it's finished.

Hez - great to see you around.

Howard.

Speaking of great to see people around (hi Hez.), congratulations in advance Howard, and give my best regards to she-who-is-awfully-nice-about-things ;)

padron1926cigarpackagelg4br.jpg

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back