Another Obi ANH AFB? Sort of.

Wow...just...wow Howard. :eek

So much precise detail. It's truly a work of art.

The only thing that could top that is if it actually worked as a functioning lightsaber. And it doesn't...does it? :confused

Howard. UTTERLY fantastic piece. It reeks of other-worldliness, I think it's your best yet, although that may just be a function of newness. ;)

Awesome work, I still think you should branch out and get your stuff into some galleries. :D

Do you have a fleet of nanobots working for you? Once again, excellent work, Howard. And impecable timing, too. Now that we hae satisfied our imagination concerning the external features of the lightsaber, it is only fitting that we explore the internals :) .

I'm with Serifino, you really should set up a gallery site to display your projects and inspire the rest of us.

More. More.

db

That must have been you gumming up Ron's inbox, then... :lol

Super stuff, Howard. There's a distinct tendency for crystals to look Sailor Moonish on sabers... none of that here. Really top notch.

KD

Man, I am speechless.. since yesterday.. whenever i turn on my computer, i look at these photos again and feel like i am dreaming... unbeleivable work.. is it possible for you to upload some large photos of the complete saber? :) not just the details? :)

thanks and may the force be with you..

Absolutely fab.

Here I am, servomatic and kalimar in hand, still trying to navigate my way around what must seem to you pros a century old 'history made' eumig find, trying to hide the sound of power tools in the cellar from my wife and now you land this on me.

It really is very special Howard.

Julian

Howard,

Words can't express what I thought when I saw those pictures. An expression and a word can.

Raised eyebrows, eyes like saucers, and the word, "wow."

Originally posted by gavidoc@Oct 28 2005, 11:48 AM
Howard,

Words can't express what I thought when I saw those pictures. An expression and a word can.

Raised eyebrows, eyes like saucers, and the word, "wow."
[snapback]1105408[/snapback]​

Coming from you, John (I remember your shadow boxed ANH Vader and Obi.) that's very, very kind. I know how much you prize accuracy - even though this is far from being 'accurate.' Many thanks. It wouldn't have been possible without your
excellent emitter..

Thanks JIM.

I'll upload pics of the entire saber next week (I haven't forgotten, Bill - just very busy with family coming to stay, sorry.) for everyone.

:cheers to everyone for their kind comments - they mean a great deal to me.

Howard.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back