Another Hunt In Another Shopping-Center

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

REYALS1

Oh man... that looks like soooo much fun.

It's really great to see you guys taking a step into the public wearing these beautiful creations.

Double H

Thats freekin' sweet dude, that girl on the escalator looked lie she cr*pped her-self. Awesome.....

LORDLIZERD

that 1 of the top pred's in public youtube clip if seen XD
especially the ppl that runned away made me laugh keep up the work :D

bodiee

I wish i could find someone in cali that would want to do this at one of our huge malls like the mills mall or the out side victoria gardens. I don't seem to get all the use out of my suit that i feel it deserves.... what masks and jaw system are they using?

berserk wolf

I wish i could find someone in cali that would want to do this at one of our huge malls like the mills mall or the out side victoria gardens. I don't seem to get all the use out of my suit that i feel it deserves.... what masks and jaw system are they using?
BODIEE!!!! YOUR IN CALI?! :D

BaronVonReicher

hahaha those are some of the most fun-loving Germans I've ever seen! The people of Wiesbaden need to take notes and lighten up a little, like those in the vid!

Great jobs on the costumes guys, they look superb!