Another DS9 PADD

Cmdr.Kerner

Master Member
Another PADD is finished. This one is based on the stunt PADD used in DS9, where the complete front and back are just prints. My version is of course with the recessed areas, it's made by hand from three layers of grey and black PVC hardfoam and 9" x 6" x .35" in size. The display is interchangeable by sliding the left or right.

Dietrich

Attachments

• 16556313_5.jpg
    16556313_5.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 120
  • ACFC5ECC-64A6-46BA-805A-92E09ECE9765_zps6lf5xtsg.jpg
    ACFC5ECC-64A6-46BA-805A-92E09ECE9765_zps6lf5xtsg.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 134
  • Scan-191005-0001.jpg
    Scan-191005-0001.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 149
  • Scan-191005-0002.jpg
    Scan-191005-0002.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 124
Was that one of the many PADDs that was seen in the scene set in Sloane's mind, when O'Brien and Bashir attempt to find the cure for the Starfleet created, Founder virus?

"The display is interchangeable by sliding the left or right. "

Wait.. what now? This has electronics in? Where you can slide left/right to change the screen?

Being an electronics nerd/fan.. I'd really like to see how you set all that up in that space? (unless I'm reading that wrong?.. and you just insert a new print from either left or right side?.. and not really sliding the left/right?) :)

"The display is interchangeable by sliding the left or right. "

Wait.. what now? This has electronics in? Where you can slide left/right to change the screen?

Being an electronics nerd/fan.. I'd really like to see how you set all that up in that space? (unless I'm reading that wrong?.. and you just insert a new print from either left or right side?.. and not really sliding the left/right?) :)
It's a printed graphic that can be changed through a slot or access on either side of the display.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back