Another Amazing Spider-man Costume :) (PIC HEAVY)

carl9149

Hi everyone, thanks for looking, I will update this post as and when I have them to update. Completed this file once already, but then my computer crashed and lost everything :cry So I had to start it all over again and found that I had done a better design. (And purchased an external hard drive as a backup option...Worth every pound) :lol

SORRY ABOUT THE POOR QUALITY OF SOME OF THE PICS...

So first is the blue sections:
13323-blue-pattern1.jpg

13324-blue-pattern2.jpg

All done from scratch....and the then the red:

13334-red-pattern1.jpg

Then some shots of them together with webbing etc:

13322-back1.jpg

13321-arm1.jpg

13325-chest-part.jpg

13326-mask-part1.jpg

To get the effect of the pattern (above) I had to remove, or delete, portions of the pattern to get the effect above.

Then I sent it off to the printers for a test print, on a small scale, which I am sooooo glad I did simply because I forgot all about changing the selection from RGB into CMYK. The following pics are of the RGB methods, I have since changed the next print I am getting to the CMYK settings and fingers crossed will turn out better, but we will have to wait and see.

The test print:

13327-photo1868.jpg

13329-photo1871.jpg

And had to give one of the arms a quick sew and see what it looked
like :lol

Remember this test print is alot smaller than the full size would be, so looks smaller on my arm:
13332-photo1874.jpg

13333-photo1875.jpg

13330-photo1872.jpg

Thanks for looking, like I stated above once I have any updates, I will share them.

UPDATE: Since I have been re-working this file here are the newest design pics of the file I am creating, and I now have a larger source to store pictures onto so these will be staying on this thread page.
1f9fd5df.jpg
[/IMG]
a614a0a7.jpg
[/IMG]
db0f09f1.jpg
[/IMG]
c60512be.jpg
[/IMG]
ce1cbde1.jpg
[/IMG]
4b6cd81f.png
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Got bored today so started playing around with some different designs and wanted to share them through this page. My TASM print should be with me some point next week :)

Completed a Raimi pattern and added some elements from the amazing spiderman patterns:
13669-ramiversion1.jpg

13670-ramiversion3.jpg

And a work in progress is a black spider version:
13671-symbiote1.jpg

13672-symbiote2.jpg

Enjoy.

Hi.

I don't know who you are using for printing the fabric but I have had excellent results using R.A smart. They digitally print as apposed to dye sub so the colour saturates the material although your print already looks good for saturation. Might be worth looking into if you are not using them already.

Eyeofsauron, the spots are like the square parts on the black symbiote costume, but I just decided to make them round instead. Where the webbs shoot from in the comics.

And theavengerguy, if you mean the lycra, just type in "4 way stretch shiny lycra" in ebay and you should see loads on there.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back