Another 1966 1/25 Polar Lights Batmobile build.

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Guys!

1/25 1966 BATMOBILE BUILD...The car is finished. I need to Paint and add the figures next. The beacon was replaced with a "Pimp my Batmobile" Beacon, The red lenses on the the Arch were sanded smooth and replaced with actual Lenses,The metal detail under the arch is photo etch,The dash is photo etch, the Door and seat trim are bare metal foil, The kits Rocket launchers were discarded and I cut new aluminum Ones, the exhaust is also trimed in bare metal foil, the kit's antenna was replaced with a wire one, The suspension was lowered to simulate the actual weight of the real car, The rims were replaced with rims from another kit, The engine is the ford Big Block, The tires are the Mickey Thompson tires, The model was air brushed several times with My IWATA system and wet sanded in between coats, Tamiya gloss black was evenly applied, The pin striping is Glowing Cerise(a fluorescent) That changes to red ,orange depending on the lighting. ALOT OF HOURS was spent on this model. Hopefully the client will appreciate it. Next up the figures and Bat Ram.

Looks great. Is that the glue together kit or the snap together one? I'm guessing there's a reason why the glue one is 2-3 times more expensive??

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back