Announcement: P1 stunt small run

ptgreek

Hey guys ..got a few more outta the mold. looks like only about 4 on this run ..maybe 5 if I got time to pop another out today. Ill throw them up tomorrow morning my time ...probably around 8 or 9 am.

no pre-reserving. Just a friendly heads up is all

PS ... is announcing this a good idea? ..I kinda feel like a conceited A-Hole reading this back. Im not trying to say these are so important that they need an announcement ..I just get alot of PMs about them ..I only sell what I make ..and I want folks to get a fair shake at 'em. Was gonna just post the sale ..but I promised last time..so Im sticking to it today ..I dont know though

Seeing how fast these are going I think accouncing them is a great idea. Gives people time to make sure they have the funds ready.

nice touch george,i can't tell you how i felt about missing the first 2 runs, hopefully this can help out the people who dont live on the computer 24/7,i had to in order to get mine and really didn't enjoy myself! ha!

You conceited?
**** No! not at all.and I think it's a good heads up .I agree wiht the rest.it's necesary so we won;t miss on the run.
Anyone wanting to get one of this badboys go a head and get one.you won;t be dissapointed.
Lem

Scott.. Ha .. F.O. ZZ top

ok.. Well then a heads up it is. Thanks guys.. It's kinda funny after you re-read one of your own posts.. You start to wonder how you may be coming off to others

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back