Anime Manga Nite 2008!

Tetsuo

:) well so yes...this was my first pred debut i mean PROPER go out and MINGLE WITH PEEPS time out in my pred suit! it was bloody fantastic!!!! The attention you get from people is absolutley crazy! ive never been so fussed over! and i won first price for the competition in cosplay! i got a Genkin t shirt XD i will photo it later! its AWESOME!!!

The manga nite was okay, a little crowded tho and i had to drink through the straw, we all kept going outside for fresh air because i was sweating like HELL! (My chin was drippin!)but i really didnt care XD!!

My best friend tia went as gir from invader zim and my sis went as lucy from elfen lied! we got random chavs stopping us on the street asking what we were doing and why XD

well yes anyway! after we had abit of a "play fight" outside for abit we headed back to meet up with my peeps and on the way we went past the store "piers christian" model store which gets ALOT of alien and pred merch in stock and which we are friends with the guy who runs i!
well he and his mates were sitting having a beer and i went up to the window, tapped and went RWAR! the GUYS FACE!! was a FECKING PICTURE! i will NEVER FORGET IT! hes a MASSIVE predator fan and i mean MASSIVE! XD so i got my photo taken with him and his mates XD
awww man! has to be one of the best nites of my life so far! enough waffle! heres some photos for you all! :D
100_2941.jpg.gif

100_2938.jpg.gif

100_2942.jpg.gif

100_2943.jpg.gif

100_2944.jpg.gif

It was a most EXCILENT night!!! i LOVED having to tell peeps about your costume!!!! *dies* And having to help u drink xD!!!! poor pred!!

IM NEVER wiping the sweat from the inside of ur head again tho!!! omgosh my hoody is pred sweaty!!

Makes me wanna make a suit to match so we can go together!!! as twoo preds!!!!! O_O!!!!

It was a most EXCILENT night!!! i LOVED having to tell peeps about your costume!!!! *dies* And having to help u drink xD!!!! poor pred!!

IM NEVER wiping the sweat from the inside of ur head again tho!!! omgosh my hoody is pred sweaty!!

Makes me wanna make a suit to match so we can go together!!! as twoo preds!!!!! O_O!!!!

Now THAT would be AWESOME! imagine the biggest pred get together ever o_O

Tetsuo, Tia_monsta

I got a kick outta those pix, I am glad y'all had a good time :)

I love the red cape

(L.A. Loscon gonna get invaded again tomorrow; small regional sci-fi convention :D )

---
Ei'luj

dude!!! Lucy has the vectors!! (long invisible arms for those who dont watch Elfen Lied) itd be a wickedly awesome fight!!

Lucy spent the night getting pred hugs and kisses XD!!! was very funny!! i LOVED taking those fotos!! and im going to enjoy doing it again next time

OMG yes! i cant wait till next time! im gunna do more work on my pred so he looks even better! maybe put a cooling system in the head and find a way to tuck his neck into the neck collar XD

OMG yes! i cant wait till next time! im gunna do more work on my pred so he looks even better! maybe put a cooling system in the head and find a way to tuck his neck into the neck collar XD

It might need making a bit bigger... i found trying to tuck your mask in the mask was actually slightly bigger then the neck collar.
and a way to stop you hand stabbity (forgot what its called to early in the morning to remember) things from getting knocked and coming out. I think i know a way to make them retract tho so when your walking normaly they dont get bumped so much.

It might need making a bit bigger... i found trying to tuck your mask in the mask was actually slightly bigger then the neck collar.
and a way to stop you hand stabbity (forgot what its called to early in the morning to remember) things from getting knocked and coming out. I think i know a way to make them retract tho so when your walking normaly they dont get bumped so much.

Might try that for my next pred, which im gunna start in jan :)

Might try that for my next pred, which im gunna start in jan :)
JAN!!! thats about the same time as im gonna start grid =] heehee

shall we try clearing my moms barn and doing it there? nice and spacous.. and not a worry about where laytex might cover?

JAN!!! thats about the same time as im gonna start grid =] heehee

shall we try clearing my moms barn and doing it there? nice and spacous.. and not a worry about where laytex might cover?

yesh im a gurl so i didnt kiss a guy XD hahah! thats fooneh!
and i dunnot tia monster might proove a bit difficult and time laggy, i can use my shed and work on it everynite 0.o

nice suit definately needs a neck ring thouh that would put it over the top

i was wearing one but the mask cept lifting out of it, the mask is basically too big for my head so i need to make a bigger neck ring i think, thats the only thing thats annoyed me about wearing my suit that nite. :)

i was wearing one but the mask cept lifting out of it, the mask is basically too big for my head so i need to make a bigger neck ring i think, thats the only thing thats annoyed me about wearing my suit that nite. :)

I tucked it in too +_+ and it just went... *head flops out*... and u were getting stressie cos people were faffing over you.. so i left it.

Im thinking.. possibly get more durfs too?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back