animatronic wrist blades

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Paintninja

Yep, that would be Joe's animatronic wristblade design!
I'm not very good with electronics so he's building mine!
Actually I should be receiving it any day now! Joe is a
member here, look him up.

Slayer84092

Hell yea I'll hit him up. What does he charge? And is his name just "Joe" or what? I've been thinkin about tryin to make one from scratch with a OTF switchblade mechanism, I just can't find a damn diagram of one.

Slayer84092

Well. I found a site that can MOST DEFINATELY help me make a custom wrist blade that is completely legit and functional. I'm even plannin on makin it out of steel. I probably won't be able to take it out of my house, cause it's gonna be the real deal. Anyone else looking to make one should check this place out. It doesn't give you step by step instructions or anything, but it has all the info you'll need if you take the time to look.

http://sinza.forumotion.com/

Slayer84092

So i've been tryin to find Joe, but i'm guessin his name isn't just "Joe". Could anyone tell me this dudes member name or how to get ahold of him? Those wrist blades are bad ass, I wanna talk to him about gettin a pair.

Uratz

Sr Member
Well. I found a site that can MOST DEFINATELY help me make a custom wrist blade that is completely legit and functional. I'm even plannin on makin it out of steel. I probably won't be able to take it out of my house, cause it's gonna be the real deal. Anyone else looking to make one should check this place out. It doesn't give you step by step instructions or anything, but it has all the info you'll need if you take the time to look.

http://sinza.forumotion.com/

Nice thread. even more kick ass is they specialize in the most evil looking wristblade projects