Animated Salacious B Crumb Project

Love the progress, the laugh literally cracks me up!!

I can't wait to see this finished!

Sorry about the lack of updates on this. I took some time off to do another project ( a scrubber droid ) and also had to teach myself how to airbrush.

Here's a couple pics of the airbrushing on this guy.

49113429166_0f88084040_k.jpg
Salacious by Chris Stephens, on Flickr

49112919038_7d45175356_k.jpg
Salacious by Chris Stephens, on Flickr

Should have some final updates on this guy in the next couple of days. I'm just trying to fine tune it all now

Hey Chris,

The whole project came out so great! I love that you sync'd the sounds to the mouth movement. It will be a show stopper for sure.

Thanks for your walk through on this. Im making a Salacious costume for my daughter and was wondering about the tail. You made it easy to figure out. I'm very impressed by your build. Fantastic!!!!

It IS epic!

I have a brief video of it all together with R2 rolling around, but it doesn’t do it justice. I need to do some good video shots and post here... just been busy with the world burning and all.

I have the brief video posted it to my Instagram if anyone is interested. My account is called madebygreedo

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back