ANH Vader helmet colors

useful idiot

I did a search and came up with nothing. Can anyone tell me the exact color scheme of the ANH Vader helmet? I know its gunmetal and black, but where exactly does the black go? I appreciate any help.

<div class='quotetop'>(StarWars Collector @ May 27 2006, 04:47 PM) [snapback]1251832[/snapback]</div>
That's the ESB/RotJ paintscheme. The ANH scheme has no black area above the upper shin tube on the left side. (vaders left)

Cheers,
Leo
[/b]

Ah ha. Thanks for that. I know there a difference, but have never seen it clearly stated.

<div class='quotetop'>(RedTwoX @ May 27 2006, 10:19 PM) [snapback]1251850[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(StarWars Collector @ May 27 2006, 04:47 PM) [snapback]1251832[/snapback]
That's the ESB/RotJ paintscheme. The ANH scheme has no black area above the upper shin tube on the left side. (vaders left)

Cheers,
Leo
[/b]

Ah ha. Thanks for that. I know there a difference, but have never seen it clearly stated.
[/b][/quote]

If you look at the top of the page, you provided the link of. You can clearly see the missing black stripe.
If you need a better pic of it, shoot me a PM and I'll send it to you, as I did all the variations in Darthblades site.

Dan

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back