ANH Tusken Raider head head dress/wrapping/bandages

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thepropmaster

Hey all,

For a few months, I have been doing my R & D for my next project (creating an ANH Tusken Raider). Everyone that I have run across has said use duck cloth for the head dress/wrapping/bandages. When I started looking at the duck cloth, I knew that it was not the proper material because of the weave pattern in the duck cloth. Now that the SW Blu-rays are out, I am on a mission to find the correct cloth. I am going launch an attack on my local cloth stores, with high res pix in hand. Hopefully, I will be successful, but if anybody knows by looking at the pix I have posted below, what type of material/cloth it is, I will be grateful for you help in identifying it.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jamiemcshan

Thanks for posting these photos. I was actually going to the fabric store at lunch today to buy my duck cloth. I guess I too will be taking these photos as reference with me. I need to look again on my Blu-Ray's, but was there a good capture of the respirator on there too? If so, can you screen capture and post that too, I don't have a way to do that.

Thanks,
Jamie