ANH Trooper build

echo5633

Came across terra1's build and decided i had to have one.. Any feed back would be much appreciated. This is my first build and I plan to take it all the way. first the helm then the rest of the armor i have the helm, chest, back, shoulder bells, and ab plate pep'ed time to fiber glass bondo and sand sand sand sand and sand with more sanding. :) wish me luck and I'll try to keep it updated but i'm lazy and with school, work and no days off this make take a while.

Last edited:

echo5633

I took all these pics with my phone so they might be a little distorted threw some bondo on it and started sanding. I've never used bondo before but I learned quick.. I think

Last edited:

echo5633

I can't find milliput anywhere... I live in central california and the closest place is hours away and i'm way too impatient to wait for it to come in the mail so i picked up some lock tight multi use putty. it seems to work ok. I'm gonna keep building, bondoing, and sanding any imput or advice would be awesome

echo5633

I plan on putting the ear pieces on later when I do more of the detailing I'm just trying to get all the basics done first. I want to get as close to screen accurate as I can. I'm not sure if the ear pieces are separate or if the helmet is all one piece.

R2Dan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
the originals were 4 pieces. Cap and Back, faceplate, and the ears hiding the seam of these two.

echo5633

thats what i thought.. I think im gonna do it all one piece mold it and make more that way i dont want to deal with vac forming and putting it together piece by piece. vac forming is fun and all but the HIPS I have is brittle and tears easy and my shop vac/vac table is **** for detail

Darth Pinhead

echo5633

build up the cheeks and and eye edges also put in the top nose ridge.. alot of work to go but its coming together piece by piece

echo5633

put some ears on it.. I need to build them out but they look good so far and primered it for ****s and giggles. I'm happy with it so far

zacic

Looking great! but where did you get the Helmet Pep? I have all the armor parts EXCEPT for the helmet :cry Is it a payed Pep or am I missing the thread.