ANH Solo Gloves

<div class='quotetop'>(DangeRuss66 @ Jan 13 2006, 06:11 PM) [snapback]1158289[/snapback]</div>
Just wanted to give a quick update--

I received a call from my supplier yesterday and we discussed some of the details of the gloves, and the discrepancies between the prototype she sent me and the corrections that need to be made for the production run.

It looks like this project is starting to finally gain some momentum again. Thank Gawd..

Stay tuned, and thanks for your patienceÂ…
Russell
[/b]

Just waiting for that ol' 'momentum' to kick in... :unsure

I'm not even going to bother to post in this thread again about how long it's been, yadda, yadda, etc. Oh, crap I did just post. ;)

Just waiting for my frickin refund for the last year...

<div class='quotetop'>(rad1701 @ Sep 22 2006, 03:50 PM) [snapback]1324498[/snapback]</div>
I'm not even going to bother to post in this thread again about how long it's been, yadda, yadda, etc. Oh, crap I did just post. ;)
[/b]

I want my deposit back. This is an insane ammount of time to have to wait with no updates and no replies from Russ.

Unfortunatelly he doesn't seem to know how to refund paypal payments :eek: :confused :unsure :angry :angry <div class='quotetop'>(scarf man @ Sep 27 2006, 07:02 AM) [snapback]1327202[/snapback]</div>
I want my deposit back. This is an insane ammount of time to have to wait with no updates and no replies from Russ.
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>(kurtyboy @ Sep 27 2006, 07:51 AM) [snapback]1327328[/snapback]</div>
Unfortunatelly he doesn't seem to know how to refund paypal payments :eek: :confused :unsure :angry :angry <div class='quotetop'>(scarf man @ Sep 27 2006, 07:02 AM) [snapback]1327202[/snapback]
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

I too am still owed a partial refund.

Funny how this thread doesn't get the smackdown by the prop police. Interesting.

<div class='quotetop'>(micdavis @ Sep 27 2006, 01:29 PM) [snapback]1327495[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(kurtyboy @ Sep 27 2006, 07:51 AM) [snapback]1327328[/snapback]
Unfortunatelly he doesn't seem to know how to refund paypal payments :eek: :confused :unsure :angry :angry <div class='quotetop'>(scarf man @ Sep 27 2006, 07:02 AM) [snapback]1327202[/snapback]
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Funny how this thread doesn't get the smackdown by the prop police. Interesting.
[/b][/quote]

Indeed. :angry

<div class='quotetop'>(scarf man @ Oct 25 2006, 08:47 PM) [snapback]1344999[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(micdavis @ Sep 27 2006, 01:29 PM) [snapback]1327495[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>(kurtyboy @ Sep 27 2006, 07:51 AM) [snapback]1327328[/snapback]
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Indeed. :angry
[/b][/quote]

Several months ago I tried to organize a list of people owed by Russ so I could forward it on to him in an attempt to get refunds straightened out for everyone involved... But there was little if no interest in anyone getting back to me... I'm in this boat as well, and agree it's taken a long time, but I'll ride it out... I'll ride it out because when I look at big companies like MR and Sideshow at the HUGE delays they have getting product out as well, and know first hand the little guys go to the back of the line, I fully understand the delays... Although I would like to see better lines of communication, in this ongoing deal...

So once again maybe we can try and get a list of people that want out and a refund and I will forward it onto Russ and maybe we can get some resolution for them...

<div class='quotetop'></div>
Jan 24 2005, 06:46 AM' post='918366']
Ive had a good luck but i cant find the member who was making the Solo gloves can any one point me in the right direction and do you know if he has any of these left

many thanks
[/b]

It's the thread that wouldn't die.

I'm amazed each time this thing is resurrected. Face it, folks- this project had gotten under way a good two years before this thread was posted on Jan 24, 2005. I hope Russ bought himself something nice with the money we gave him. I personally think we have a better chance of finding Elvis and Osama Bin Laden having tea together than seeing gloves or our money back.

Last edited by a moderator:
No updates for a while and no replies to emails. These are RREALLY NICE gloves but the time is now for requesting a refund. I'm in for that.

MODS. What say you??? Lots of people out of money and NO communication from this seller. Are you there?? :confused

This thread is always good for a laugh at how lame some folks can be. If I had started this project (or any project here) and hadn't delivered the items after say a couple of months I would immediately ask everyone personally by email if they wanted their deposits back in full. Has this Russ dude done that - don't think so. Sad, sad little man.

<div class='quotetop'>(Brinn 71 @ Oct 26 2006, 09:29 AM) [snapback]1345211[/snapback]</div>
MODS. What say you??? Lots of people out of money and NO communication from this seller. Are you there?? :confused
[/b]

Second that, this is getting out of hand. I want my gloves, a solid update (and I mean SOLID), or a refund :unsure

Dave

<div class='quotetop'>(Brinn 71 @ Oct 26 2006, 09:29 AM) [snapback]1345211[/snapback]</div>
[/b]

Have you emailed him, he has replied to my emails in a timely fashion every time I have emailed him?

And I have to asked what are the mods going to do, ban him? It's not like he is an active member... Lock the topic?

Honestly what good is that going to do has it EVER made any member that was slow on delivery pay up? The only thing I have ever seen it do it lock out the member from even making contact and 99% of the time they just say #$%$# the RPF and it's members and that is the end of it...

And am I the only one the remembers that it was stated up front very clearly that there could be huge delays (like he had with his first run) and that he would not provide updates unless there were some?

I'm not trying to make excuses but as I said a few post above feel free to help compile a list of people who want out and I will personally forward it on to him and see if anything develops from that. This thread pops up every so often but nothing ever gets done even when I'm offering to be the middle mand and forward the list to him and try to get things resolved...

<div class='quotetop'>(exoray @ Oct 26 2006, 08:46 PM) [snapback]1345616[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Brinn 71 @ Oct 26 2006, 09:29 AM) [snapback]1345211[/snapback]
[/b]

Have you emailed him, he has replied to my emails in a timely fashion every time I have emailed him?

And I have to asked what are the mods going to do, ban him? It's not like he is an active member... Lock the topic?

Honestly what good is that going to do has it EVER made any member that was slow on delivery pay up? The only thing I have ever seen it do it lock out the member from even making contact and 99% of the time they just say #$%$# the RPF and it's members and that is the end of it...

And am I the only one the remembers that it was stated up front very clearly that there could be huge delays (like he had with his first run) and that he would not provide updates unless there were some?

I'm not trying to make excuses but as I said a few post above feel free to help compile a list of people who want out and I will personally forward it on to him and see if anything develops from that. This thread pops up every so often but nothing ever gets done even when I'm offering to be the middle mand and forward the list to him and try to get things resolved...
[/b][/quote]

Yes, I've emailed and there was no reply. I'd love to get these gloves but the silence isn't encouraging. I'd be in for that list, reluctantly, I guess. Too much time has gone by with NO WORD. Even with delays, there is still SOMETHING to report: WHY.

B

He doesn't reply to emails or PMs. Some time ago (six months to a year... can't remember exactly it was that long ago), he told me he would try to get my refund back from the glove manufacturer?

Errm... I sent my money to Dingongruss and not to a glove manufacturer. HE should give me my money and then he can go and get shafter by the golve maker to his heart's content. Not my problem.

Poor show. No wonder he doesn't frequent here any more.

6 months and nothing.....I am bumping this as I don't want it to be forgotten about :angry

Dave

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back