ANH Rebel DH-17 Blaster WIP

bwingpilot

I've been working at this for a while, now the final casting is complete. All I need to do know is find all the greeblies that were originally attatched to this prop, and I think I have identified the majority of them. Once the greeblies are found then I just have to attatched them and give it a nice paint job. I tried to be as authentic to the original as I could, if there is alot of interest I may start up a thread in the junkyard offering the castings for sale. Let me know what you think :)

dh17post10mo.jpg

dh17post22nj.jpg

dh17post32zc.jpg

The last pic is of the original blaster mold that is owned by Gus Lopez.

Looking very good. nicely done and clean looking cast.

Excelent. I could see alot of rebels being interested in these.

Thanks, There are a few details on the blaster in which I'm having trouble identifying. Maybe I'll start up another thread that will hopefully generate some interest so we can finally get these details nailed down.

I have the MR Rebel blaster. I could forward you some pictures if you like. Would not be till I am home Monday night. Drop me a PM if you want me to send you some.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back