ANH Hero DL-44 Discussion - Three ANH Greeblies Found

I don't know if anyone actually would do this but there is a old broom handle pistol for sale near Sacramento. It isn't a mauser but still i believe the same gun just different maker because i know they did that during the wars. IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE but if anyone wanted to know i knew they'd be here so just wanted to let everyone know.
ITs 3900 and in pretty bad condition but a weathered build would look cool respond if you'd like to know more.

Could be a rare variation at that price. Broomhandles are very collectible and, like Lugers, there are loads of subtly different versions.

Hey folks, first time posting on this beautiful thread. So any of you know where I might find measurements for machining these extra parts myself? I bought a Denix Mauser that I'm itching to modify.

You guys are awesome!

Here's my ANH Denix

0mVBxO7.jpg

jR20Y25.jpg

YhjrrsF.jpg

Overkill on the weathering or no?

Hello all. I started reading this thread this last October after I decided I wanted to build Han's ANH blaster. I am currently at page 98. So I apologize if someone has posted this since then, but scanning ahead I have not seen any. I was playing Star Wars Battlefront recently and realized I had unlocked the Han Solo figure to the battle scene. So I decided to take a few screenshots on my Xbox One. You don't exactly have 100% free motion to rotate and zoom around, so these are the best I could manage.
Han BF 5.pngHan BF 3.pngHan BF 2.pngHan BF 1.pngHan BF 4.png

Since this is the ANH Blaster reference thread, I thought this might be the spot to place these. I apologize if this is the wrong place, but after reading through the history of this blaster, I just found it cool to see all of the features you guys researched be found in the game and that this thread was where it belonged.

Again, such an awesome job from all the guys that started this thread. I look forward to completing my ANH blaster this year.

I'm only at page 100, but did I miss somewhere where the scope bracket assembly/components were identified? i.e. do we know where those knurled spacers, threaded rods, and other parts came from?

HMMMMM, id rather not I think. Looks like a cross drilled flash hider which looks really weird and out of kilter, as do most of the other bits I don't think it would be a sellable replica in metal. It could be a home made version, which has had the internet appearance of a new version I suppose. But I'm no expert here. Great thread isn't it .........

HMMMMM, id rather not I think. Looks like a cross drilled flash hider which looks really weird and out of kilter, as do most of the other bits I don't think it would be a sellable replica in metal. It could be a home made version, which has had the internet appearance of a new version I suppose. But I'm no expert here. Great thread isn't it .........

I agree that the blaster parts look pretty terrible, but that was posted by the official Denix Facebook page. Definitely not a fan post. They have something in the works ... A more accurate C96 replica would be great, though the image they posted looks just like the old one in a different metal.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back