ANH Han Solo Blaster scope - dims needed

Prop Runner

Sr Member
Hey guys.

If one of you has a REAL Hensoldt-Wetzlar DAILYT3X scope or measurements taken from one, I'd be grateful if you could e-mail me the mm dimensions below:

HW_DIALYT3X_dims.JPG

HW_DIALYT3X_dims_2.JPG

If you have a set of calipers (preferably in mm), please be as exact as you can.

Note: dimensions 1, 2, 3, 6, and 14 are from the inner edges of the scope bell retention rings, in case it's not clear in the photo.

My e-mail is proprunner@aol.com

Thanks in advance. :)

- Gabe

the front & rear brass rings are 1/16" thick (from front of scope to end of ring)

The inner diameter of the rear lens is 1"

the screws are 2.5mm in diameter

That's what I know off the top of my head
(I have one, but the W/E knob is a repro)

Originally posted by Prop Runner@Jan 7 2006, 06:28 AM
*BUMP* for the EU crew and the weekend shift :)
[snapback]1152950[/snapback]​

Gabe,

I have a resin cast of a original H&W (correct model). I know it might be small shrinking due to casting, but I'll post your requested measures as soon as I get home after work. I have Mauser steel caliper, so at leats the measure will be precise (in mm).

If you think the casted scope is not a very reliable source, just tell me so :p

Originally posted by spinner 44@Jan 7 2006, 12:49 AM
Gabe,

I have a resin cast of a original H&W (correct model). I know it might be small shrinking due to casting, but I'll post your requested measures as soon as I get home after work. I have Mauser steel caliper, so at leats the measure will be precise (in mm).

If you think the casted scope is not a very reliable source, just tell me so  :p
[snapback]1152989[/snapback]​
Muchas gracias, amigo. :D

Measurements in mm are exactly what I need, and somehow it's appropriate that a Mauser caliper will be used to measure the casting. ;)

I look forward to your post or e-mail,

- Gabe

gabe, do you still need these numbers ? I could pull them off mine and I am going to a friends place that HAS calipers...

Originally posted by Got Maul@Jan 7 2006, 08:12 AM
gabe, do you still need these numbers ? I could pull them off mine and I am going to a friends place that HAS calipers...
[snapback]1153097[/snapback]​
Yes, Jose, please do - since Sergios's scope is a 1st-gen resin cast, it would help to validate his measurements off a metal one in case there was some shrinkage.

Sergio: got your e-mail, thanks for being so thorough. :) :thumbsup

- Gabe

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back