ANH Darth Ugly: A Total Transformation of an Inferior Vader Mask

Ah ok...I ask that because sometimes you only have bought something and you are not happy with it in the future(because your demands are higher)...and you start to rework it complete to a lot better and more accurate part...and if other people would like it you can sell it to them.I would also say that is ok.But ok...I think the last word has the RPF in every case!;)

Okay, as some of you have probably already figured out, bookface has announced Quasimodo V2 ANH, with ESB just around the very corner.

The Quasimodo V2 thread is here: http://www.therpf.com/f79/quasimodo-darth-vader-helmet-version-ii-229882/

Here is a Darth Ugly vs Quasimodo V2 comparison (ANH):

darth-ugly-anh-vs-quasimodo-v2-anh-darth-vader_zps7a787d99.jpg

For those of you unfamiliar with Quasimodo, it's basically a heavy resculpt of a total resculpt and combines two generations of serious elbow grease and is my sculpt. Darth Ugly provides a great entry level and economical experience, but die-hard enthusiasts who want "the look" more realistically reproduced. I'm not making any uber-accuracy claims on Quasimodo V2 as I'm aiming for that stepped-off-the-screen look as opposed to a precise millimeter for millimeter match, although dimensionally Quasi V2 is dimensionally close to the eFX Vader. Moreover, Quasi approximates some of the more handsome features of the eFX while relying on other photographic sources for what I feel the eFX lacks.

Please contact bookface as I'm not part of the financial picture, and RPF member requirements stand. I'm only the sculptor and can only answer questions accordingly. :thumbsup

Last edited:
A "Vader-revealed" of the Alpine Garrison attacked me on 501stSithLords.com out of the blue, and upon member lookup it was JediJeffrey. Were it not for this thread, I would have totally forgotten and have to re-research past issues, given the challenge of tracking different user IDs associated with an individual. I thought I'd use this thread to consolidate past incidents, quotes and findings.

Vader-revealed is JediJeffrey

SOURCE: http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f22/guy-ebay-recasted-my-shin-tools-mow-30269/

Man of War Studios said:
Anyone here familiar with a guy on eBay who goes by the name "Vader-revealed" ? He's recasted my original Shin Tools and is selling them on eBay..His feedback shows he's sold 10 sets since mid-November. Has anyone run into this in the past and what did you do ??

Bobbas Clone Master said:
He use to go by the name Jedijeffrey but he changed it a few months ago to Vader-revealed. Notice in his ads he states no refunds on custom items

Star Wars Chick (Admin Staff) said:
Jedijeffrey has been banned permanently. He threated legal action against us if we didn't take down the first post here. We have a ZERO tolerance for these types of threats.

Man of War Studios said:
He went and attacked the administration with threats of violence and legal action I was told. What did he expect was gonna happen!?

Madmartigan said:
Looks like he's moved on to recasting Chuck's Ruffkintoy's gauntlets. Good to see he's diversifying versus screwing over just one prop maker....

JediJeffrey is Banned on The Dented Helmet

SOURCE: http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=17168&page=4&p=402578&viewfull=1#post402578

Art Andrews said:
Jedijeffrey has been permanently banned for threatening legal action against the board.

Per the Code of Conduct:
A member who makes any type of threat against another member, the administration or TDH as a whole will be immediately and permanently banned. This includes physical threats, legal threats or verbal threats. This policy will be enforced whether the incident happens on TDH or not.

We maintain a zero-tolerance policy for those who threaten this board or its members.

2/15/16 Update:

In addition to his sockpuppet "aschultz" being banned by RPF Staffers, his recent "ironmanly" sockpuppet has also been banned, although not recorded in the official ban log.

ironmanly-banned_zpsbceec1f4.png

In the thread in which this post was made, he makes reference to me attacking "everybody's helmet" which is a spillover from his hate campaign on 501stSithLords where Jeffrey continues a pathological campaign of hatred towards any post I make that identifies illicit recasting and informs and protects fans from potentially bad investments or scams.

Sept 5, 2016 Update:

Back in Feb 2016, he also launched a misinformation campaign on SLD to accuse me of recasting SPFX / Anarchy Design's armor (the SPFX armor is a recast of the GH, and SPFX has been banned here on RPF and on The Prop Den). This caused the Detachment Leader of the 501st to intervene and lock the thread. A few months later, in June 3, 2016 he decided to cover his tracks by deleting his libel, but I have screen captures of his original posts.

Last edited:
Okay ... to lighten the mood once more ... may I present the very first picture of a full and functioning 1:1
Darth 'Ugly' Vader ... during his very first appearance on a Dutch Comic Con event in The Netherlands at
De Stripdagen in Gorinchem from the 7th/8th of March :

I know not ANH related and not even a perfect ESB because of the Rubies temporary chestbox . . . still lots
of pictures were taken and made folks smile, so mission accomplished thanks to CSMacLaren and bookface :)

Chaim

Thanks guys ... I must add the guy inside the costume did a great job impersonating Darth Vader ... when folks stepped up to shake his hands . . . he'd straighten his back and raised his fist and made himself even bigger and more threatening . . . meanwhile refusing to shake their hands . . . eventhough officially he's a proper Disney character now ... :lol

Chaim

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back