Andrew Forster's Printable Blade Runner Pistol

Force Commander

Sr Member
20161101_111857[1].jpg20161101_111716[1].jpg20161101_111613[1].jpg20161101_111059[1].jpg20161101_100515[1].jpg

Let me start out by saying this is one man's interpretation and not a strict replica.

The files can be found here:
https://www.myminifactory.com/object/deckards-blaster-blade-runner-5694

This was a blast, no pun intended. It is open to a great deal of modification. I am sure I will do more, even though it is, technically completed. I already made mods to it this morning (added the knob on the right side and added detail to the suggested ammo file). Those with greater patience than I, which is most of you, can really do a great job on this. This is such a beautifully put together set of files and instructions. The specs are so tight that it is like a snap together model. It takes time, but it is worth it.

I purchased aluminum pla and bronze pla just for this print, so there will be some polishing coming up. I know it won't be perfect, but it will be even better.

Last edited:
Part of my creating this was my recent decision to try to buy as few new things as possible and instead create and print my creations and the creations of others instead, otherwise your grips would be tempting.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back