Andor - Pre-Mor Employee Comm Identified

the.rebel.agent

Sr Member
Here we have a Texas Instruments TI-2500 playing the role of a communicator in the hands of that Corp operator. Not the only one so far. I spotted another one in the same scene. This is is very hard to score from my country, as well USA. Seems like a little bit rare. Amused my like the employee was spending his time reading "facebook" until Deputy Inspector interrupted them. ;)

Attachments

• 3bdd98170fe3ae518e1ca1bb1b1169aa--instruments-texas.jpg
    3bdd98170fe3ae518e1ca1bb1b1169aa--instruments-texas.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_20220921_104027.jpg
    IMG_20220921_104027.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 85

kingolaf99

NICE FIND!!! I was just posting about another calculator in the same scene (LINK) but I totally overlooked this.
The TI-2510 would also work. There are a few models with very similar layouts, that as far as I can tell only vary by model name/number.

P.S. this calculator is also in Alien: Isolation

the.rebel.agent

Sr Member
NICE FIND!!! I was just posting about another calculator in the same scene (LINK) but I totally overlooked this.
The TI-2510 would also work. There are a few models with very similar layouts, that as far as I can tell only vary by model name/number.

P.S. this calculator is also in Alien: Isolation
I spotted the TI-1200 too. I do have a lot of Exacta 20 from past projects and those pop up immediately on my head ASAP I saw the scene.

the.rebel.agent

Sr Member
Mine arrived:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.