Andor Found Background Items and props.

Veldmaat

In the second episode of Andor in Timm's kitchen we can see two hexagonal cases. I immediately recognized them as a rollable storage case called RolyKit.
20220925_185937.jpg

mig2-3a4cd9c8113f3723ac1f24b103e899ac-97466-254488_d2600.jpg

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure this was used somewhere on the films too, if my memory hasn’t failed me I think maybe the homestead? Definitely seen it used before.

If this thread is open to all background items/props then I noticed that the red displays in the ship are trident slide viewers,

Also the pair of binoculars with the spinning lenses are very similar to the ones used in TLJ which were based on a bell & howard sportster, the viewfinder on the back was different though.

Not sure if the screen caps are up yet, and didn’t want to post any spoilers.

If open for all: Spotted immediately that a wall-lamp in Luthen's ship was made from an egg slicer.
A likely candidate has been identified on Reddit. I found a link to the same model on AliBaba, so it has probably available in several territories under different brands, not just Sainsbury's.
Thanks, I knew that looked familiar, just couldn’t place it, making the falcon light, so maybe I’ll make one of these to go with it.

I’ll be off to Sainsbury’s after work

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back