And the ALLSTAR arrives!!

PredatorAllstar

hey everyone, just wanna give a shout out to The Mortal Immortal for sellin me this freakin awesome suit. i just got it in and tested it out, ive still got alot of work to do till halloween, me and david(marvel zombie) are gonna try to tackle this and get it done. my leggings are raw and gonna get those painted and attached to somethin for halloween hopefully and i have my bambooie dreads on the way next week , along with my shin armor and feet from Ruffkintoy. let me know what you think all comments are welcome good and bad, just lets me know what i need to work on (any suggestions would be appreciated) XD. Thanks, Allstar

Now here are some photos!

My Legs?
Leggings.jpg.gif

and more...

4320737505_0d7a3b6999_o.jpg.gif

4322534176_771dcaf96c_o.jpg.gif

36141_439655713945_520893945_5390120_1541398_n.jpg

66446_439656873945_520893945_5390137_1719853_n.jpg

64061_439656533945_520893945_5390131_8310425_n.jpg

65684_439656163945_520893945_5390130_1794764_n.jpg

ya, it is awesome man, it fits like it was actually made for me! but ya the rest of the parts should arrive soon and just gatta get the legs and gloves painted and ill be ready for halloween. any takers on painting the gloves and legs to match my skin?

.'. Holy freaking cow that is AWESOME Austin! :D That looks bad ass!!! Love the pant up and veining in the bicep, it looks like it was made to fit you. You got the poses down too. Got some work left to do still but your on your way now. I cant wait to see it all finished up. I know how much for the last year you’ve been wanting your very own suit too. See patience pays off, you got a great deal too. I know you will wear it with pride when its all done. I am happy for you. :) Congrats man! ;) .'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Crap, that is the best predator 2 suit I have ever seen homemade or bought. I am a huge fan (11 years old) of predator 2 and if you would know how to make a predator 2 helmet, I would love to know how to make one. Have you ever made one, if so, I'd like to see pictures of it. Good luck with your suit, please reply, thank you

a new pred is born...you've got quite a jump start on it...it should look even more kick ass when your done

congrats on the suit and you know we all wish you the best of luck on the rest of the build

now....get to work!!!!..lol

AM

a new pred is born...you've got quite a jump start on it...it should look even more kick ass when your done

congrats on the suit and you know we all wish you the best of luck on the rest of the build

now....get to work!!!!..lol

AM

thanks kit, and yes im getting to work asap, i wanna finish it so i can share the awesomeness with everyone else =)

Glad it arrived and I hope you like it

oh i do , i love it, the only down fall is the legs arent attatched to anything when i thought you said they were but oh well. lol ...oh by the way, about the legs can you tell me what those parts are and where they go on the legs exactly...lol i was like , ?wtf?.... XD you can ask firblaze64 he was here with me ,...it was very confusing

WOW dude that is one awesome suit congrats on the purchase and good luck on getting it ready for Halloween cannot wait to see it XD

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back