And so it begins

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thepredhead

So I've decided to make a hybrid pred suit using an usurper P2 open mouth mask (which im not sure if a bio will fit over) painted up P1 style, seahunterr skin, AVP gaunts, P1 armor style, and most likely an AVP cannon (not sure on P1 or AVP yet). Sorry that I dont have any pics yet but they will be up soon! Btw for pieces of this hybrid suit that dont have a name in front, or if you sell that piece of armor, leave a comment pointing me in the right direction. I'm a n00b but I am hoping that this suit will turn out to be very high quality. Thanks guys! Adam

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TuaCathach

Good choices.. all good guys and you cant go wrong.. Usurper is a stand up guy that does great work he did a P2 head with P1 paintup before and i have to say i was sick to the stomach that i had not got the money to buy it at the time.. an absolute killer mask and paint job.

.. for P1 armour contact mannowar.. Scott is a legend and a gentelman to deal with.

Usurper

You have 2 hopes of getting a mask from me after your behaviour via pm.

Bob hope and No hope.

thepredhead

sorry for doubting you urs. I should not have behaved the way I did and I hope that one day we can still be on good terms.