And so it begins!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Thaden

Well, just like almost everyone else on these forums, I have decided to put together my very own Predator costume. Unlike most, however, I will not be going for any of the more popular or common looks, i.e P1, P2 or AVP. I will be doing a more custom, expanded universe look, for lack of a better term. However, the Pred armor I have chosen will be loosely based off of Narin's Axerator which my fellow Hunter, Uratz, has been so graciously working on for a couple of months now. Thanks Mike.

If you'd like to see his progress check it out here: Ghoul Hunter Body Armor

I also plan on purchasing a custom bio from skunk. His bio is quite possible one of the sickest looking I have seen, at least from a custom aspect. Here is his Bio: Skunk's Bio

But I am really excited to announce the very first part of my costume that came in about two weeks ago from knuckledragger. Yes ladies & gents, my first official costume part is my bio fan kit! :p

IMAG0056.jpg

Thanks knuckledragger! @ only $20...it's a real bargain! Now all I need is instructions on how to put it together. I'm sure it's simple enough but I'm lazy!

Anyhow, there will be more to come as I collect the necessary components to put my costume together. My next purchase will probably be skunk's bio!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Uratz

Sr Member
Hey man! Someone is selling their AVP codpiece for cheap deciusx sale thread ! Do you want it for adding length to your new Ghoul Codpiece? If you're a "confident" of your manliness then we can leave it out.