ancient predator mask

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

venomousR8V10

Hey everyone!!
i have been wondering who thinks of the ancient predator mask in the new Aliens vs Predator??
has anyone tried drawing it??
what would you rate the mask? 1 - 10??
i think its awesome :D

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mothmonty

Sr Member
If you're talking about the one from the video game I think it's crap. If you are talking about the one from the first AVP I think it rocks!

venomousR8V10

If you're talking about the one from the video game I think it's crap. If you are talking about the one from the first AVP I think it rocks!
im talking about the ancient predator mask in the video game aliens vs predator by rebellion
i think its ok
i just wish you can access better masks :D

syldar

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It looked rather funky but im a bit biased to wards the general colour - not to my appeal really.
Good game though, heres hoping for an interesting sequel.