Ancient Bio Paint up

Milk1

I figured I would go a different route with the paint on this bio from Casey. Since I use automotive paint all the time I wanted something really wild. The paint is House of Kolor's Gold to Silver kameleon. It is really crazy looking in person. It turns gold, green, blue, bronze, and silver depending on the angle that you look at it. I finished it up with three coats of clear. When it is dry I am going to finish it up and post some more pics.
pics010-1.jpg

pics011.jpg

pics009.jpg

That, is damn sexy. I've never seen the colour shifting paint on something so detailed before, it really works damn well. If you can get some lenses that do the same with a slightly different colour range. I think it would look perfect.

That looks amazing dude. Can you spray that stuff through an airbrush, or do you need something more heavy duty? Can't wait to see it finished!

Thanks guys! I wish I could photograph it out in the sun, but it hasn't been out in a few days. Hez, yeah you could spray it through an airbrush, but it won't be very even on a large area. I use a small hvlp gun. You can get a good quality one on ebay for around $50-80 and it will make things much easier. The paint was $23 for 1oz. enough to do two helmets.

That is soooo cool!!! Daaang. I know it may be asking a lot, but could you do a short video of you panning around it?

damn looks awesome dude,......

expensive paint but,......worth it in the long run,.....

think clear will " deaden " the chameleon effect ???

Milk, bro I have to say you are one of the most creative people around, love dthe bust and now this paintjob is freaking awesome; I really like it. Will love if you can show me and the other peeps a link to were did you get paint for and gun.

Kudos bud

auto paint is soooo nice to throw through a brush. looks really killer. i as well would love to see a video.

oh yeah, you can get the paint at coastairbrush.com. You will need to use all quality automotive paint/clear to get it to look right, no spray can stuff.

Hmm... Ancient Lizzard Bio?!
I like it!
And now get some skin to paint.
I suggest metal-color like Colossus from the X-Men.
That would be interesting ...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back