Anakin Starkiller Luke Skywalker ROTJ V2 Lightsaber

Prop Store

skoota73

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi. I am selling my Anakin Starkiller Luke Skywalker ROTJ V2 lightsaber. This is his FX edition from 2018. Although, the hilt being sold here is static. This includes a vintage Graflex clamp and a Slothfurnace card. This also has the Trooper Trent stenciling. The emitter is taped down, as this does not have Trooper Trent's emitter adapter. This is a nicely well-done lightsaber. Hopefully it goes to someone who will appreciate it as much as I have. Please reach out first for shipping costs. Thank you for looking.

IMG_1522.JPG

IMG_1517.JPG
IMG_1518.JPG
IMG_1519.JPG
IMG_1520.JPG
IMG_1521.JPG
IMG_1523.JPG

IMG_1522.JPG IMG_1517.JPG IMG_1518.JPG IMG_1519.JPG IMG_1520.JPG IMG_1521.JPG IMG_1523.JPG

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

skoota73

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is his FX edition (2018 run) his gen 1 is from 2015.

This is a beautiful job!! All the right parts are used, and the finish is incredible! Very nice job!!

I wish I could credit the person who finished it. I have no idea who it was. Thank you for clarifying the make and year. I've updated the original post.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ok. Is there a reason that this run of his is more accurate than newer runs? You mentioned it was his most accurate to date.

The FX run has a milled circle in the pommel cube recess and is already drilled for cone knob & chunk. It also comes with a mystery chunk

His builders kit doesn’t come with a chunk, you have to drill all the holes, and the ring section is 2mm taller in one section, and the emitter does not spin

In my eyes the Starkiller FX is the most accurate of his to date

lucasmarkd

The FX run has a milled circle in the pommel cube recess and is already drilled for cone knob & chunk. It also comes with a mystery chunk

His builders kit doesn’t come with a chunk, you have to drill all the holes, and the ring section is 2mm taller in one section, and the emitter does not spin

In my eyes the Starkiller FX is the most accurate of his to date
Ok thank you. And thank you very much for educating me on this, I appreciate it. Last question. What has been different in his more recent FX V2 runs, versus this one for example?

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ok thank you. And thank you very much for educating me on this, I appreciate it. Last question. What has been different in his more recent FX V2 runs, versus this one for example?

There is only 1 FX run, the builders kits require more work to FX, no heat sinks, no led holder..

The FX kit is ready for a install out of the box. The builders kit is just like the title “it’s a builders kit” needs a lot of work to complete.

His FX run also comes with 2 emitters, the static and FX plate

The builders kit, one comes with one, which you need to figure out how to adapt over the neopixel blade

No one to my knowledge has FX’ed a builders kit yet

lucasmarkd

There is only 1 FX run, the builders kits require more work to FX, no heat sinks, no led holder..

The FX kit is ready for a install out of the box. The builders kit is just like the title “it’s a builders kit” needs a lot of work to complete.

His FX run also comes with 2 emitters, the static and FX plate

The builders kit, one comes with one, which you need to figure out how to adapt over the neopixel blade

No one to my knowledge has FX’ed a builders kit yet
Ok so it's not like newer runs that Starkiller has done are more accurate than this one for example?

skoota73

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Halliwax Thank you for dropping the knowledge. lucasmarkd I may have an extra Trooper Trent neck adapter I can include if you wish to have the spinning emitter Halliwax referenced. I have to dig around and check to make sure I have it.

Prop Store