Anakin Skywalker Sebastian Saw jedi question

ABE

Hi every one
, I have a lot of time searching the internet and here there are many people who might have an answer to my search.

There is an image of Sebastian Shaw Jedi costume but without effect of spirit ??

6a17dc39def8c2b20d28b9dbe424b778.jpg

In any occasion send an email to Starwars.com and ask in person including Steve Sansweet and still not able to find the image and recently saw on the internet a lifecast Sebastian Shaw and looks excellent, but no jedi image.:cry

Star-Wars-Return-Of-The-Jedi-Original-Sebastian-Shaw-Worn-Make-Up-Appliance-and-lifecast-3.jpg

anyone know the story behind this?
I would appreciate it a lot

6a17dc39def8c2b20d28b9dbe424b778.jpg

Star-Wars-Return-Of-The-Jedi-Original-Sebastian-Shaw-Worn-Make-Up-Appliance-and-lifecast-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
really, nobody have one history of the Jedi costume that Mr. Shaw use in the ROTJ.
I think he used one robe of Obi-wan

If I remember correctly he just wore the Alec Guinness costume.

Hayden didn't wear any costume, they just stuck his head on Sebastian's body.

It does seem strange that there a a good few images of Shaw in the Vader costume, but none in his Jedi robe. I can't help, but I hope your quest is successful!

These images are from the book "The Making of Return of the Jedi" and are the rarest and seen, sorry for the quality taken with my cell

Above is the only bigger picture I could find ... though you'd asked about Shaw in Jedi Robes ... I haven't seen any pictures of it, yet :wacko

Chaim

must exist a picture somewhere, in fact I once saw in the street a man who looked a lot like Sebastian Shaw, I was about to stop my car to ask him if I could take a picture with a Jedi outfit :lol

Is there such a picture in the extensive book 'Dressing a Galaxy' or 'STAR WARS Costumes OT' perhaps? I don't own any of those books so I can't confirm ... perhaps someone that does could check it for you, ABE?

Chaim

I have "Star wars Costumes OT" and not come nothing, and "the Dressing a Galaxy" I thinks is for the Ep 1 to 3. :cry
I also had the book "the story of Darth Vader" and "Star Wars Chronicles OT" and found nothing, I had hope that in the "Chronicles" find something but it was not so.

According to the amazon advertisement 'Dressing a Galaxy' should contain wardrobe of all 6 STAR WARS movies however all the google pics I could find were only of Ep I - III indeed ... :wacko

Chaim

I just found a picture of Sebastian Shaw as ghost from the movie but reversed :

and a picture of Alec and Yoda being filmed :

So it appears Shaw was filmed seperately and thus could have
been wearing parts of OB1's outfit just been retrofitted a bit :)

Chaim

reading his biography I saw he had a daughter (Dursilla Shaw), it could be that their descendants have something :)

- - - Updated - - -

and a picture of Alec and Yoda being filmed :

http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz258/Sym-Cha/Ben and Yoda Ghost_zpsfxzivry0.jpg

So it appears Shaw was filmed seperately and thus could have
been wearing parts of OB1's outfit just been retrofitted a bit :)

Chaim

this pic is as close as I could be of the desired image is part of the images of Star Wars Fact Files.

Yeah I've been googling Sebastian Shaw to see if something interesting would pop up ... sofar no clear pictures of him in Jedi outfit as if it hadn't been documented :wacko

A blurry picture as was seen in the original feature film. Notice how those belt buckles are quite the same? :)

Chaim

Quote from another forum a long time ago yet still interesting : 'Assuming that Yoda and Obi Wan are dressed in the same clothes they had on when they died, then logically, shouldn't Vader appear the same?'

(Picture Courtesy oh_riginal @ originaltrilogy.com)

Chaim

Now the complete picture without the blurring and to much added glow ... both outfits seem of the same colour ... so my guess would be it's one and the same and filmed seperately :

Chaim

I was thinking that maybe did not take pictures because it was something secret and tried to anyone knowing of the original face of Anakin.
By the way, the daughter of Sebastian Shaw passed away in 2007 and do not mention if have family

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back