Anakin Skywalker - lifesize bust.

_Lee_

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
When are Sideshow going to release some Anakin Skywalker lifesize busts. I would love to see a ROTS hooded version with the Sith eyes.

After the Obi Wan finale, a cracked mask Vader would also be nice to see.

_Lee_

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I can't understand why no one has sculpted Anakin. One of the most important characters in Star Wars and not one company or professional sculptor had tried to do it. I've seen one or two but they are not accurate.

I just think it has great potential.

janglesworthy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a very rough block out of my EP2 Ani statue I'm working on. I'm just posting this to illustrate someone is working on an Anakin that will be screen accurate when finished. Again this is just a block out, everything will change.

ani2.jpg

Imperial Weapon

I can't understand why no one has sculpted Anakin. One of the most important characters in Star Wars and not one company or professional sculptor had tried to do it. I've seen one or two but they are not accurate.

I just think it has great potential.
I think it was because of the prequel that and the fact that Disney was more focused on OT stuff when they first acquired star wars and I don't sideshow have made any bust for a while have they?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.