Anakin Skywalker Glove

Sold for 149.00 USD
Prop Store

hbw60

This listing is for a replica of Anakin Skywalker's glove from Revenge of the Sith. This is an officially-licensed glove, which was made by Museum Replicas. About 15 years ago, they were commissioned by Lucasfilm to create a series of high-end replicas. These have been sold out for over a decade, and they're now nearly impossible to find.

This particular glove is a size L/XL. It's new and unused, but the original tag has been removed, and it does have a few flaws. When it arrived, the seam had been improperly sewn at the base of the thumb, leaving a small hole. I repaired this with leather glue, but there is a visible wrinkle at that spot. Also, the leather has a minor scuff near the underside of the elbow. The leather dye has not been scuffed, so this is likely just a natural leather scrape that happened before the glove was made. The winner will receive the exact item in the photos, so please refer to those for a closer look. I'm selling this for $100 less than what I paid.

US Shipping for this item is $9. International Shipping is $27. Thank you for viewing this listing!

DSC_2202.JPG DSC_2203.JPG DSC_2204.JPG DSC_2205.JPG DSC_2206.JPG DSC_2207.JPG DSC_2208.JPG DSC_2209.JPG DSC_2210.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store