Anakin AOTC lightsaber grips?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

willrhami

Hey there community. This is an odd one, but if anyone can help out it’s you guys. So I’m working on a fully custom lightsaber, all hand turned from aluminum, based off my saber I made at Disneyland a few years back at Savi’s Workshop. The saber from Disney has grips and I enjoy that a lot, but due to the requirements to make them modular, they grips are hilariously small, and I want to make them larger. I was looking at lightsabers with grips, and came across Anakin’s blue Attack of the Clones lightsaber, with the grappled style T grips, but overall a smaller, thinner, and smoother design that I want to incorporate into my build. Only problem is, the reference for this saber and it’s grips are limited, and I have not only been unable to find a shops selling the grips themselves, but I haven’t even been able to find any reference for sizing of them. Is there anyone who has a replica or can help provide some info on these, or even better, knows a seller who makes them? (Or even a good 3D file for printing I can purchase) Thank you guys so much! Means a lot as always!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.