Anakin AOTC Jedi cloak fabric question

nwjedidave

Sr Member
not sure if this has been asked and answered, if it has i apologize in advance

can anyone tell me by looking at the sleeveless Anakin Jedi cloak from AOTC if the fabric is a weave?

from all the pics i have it looks like a brick wall type pattern, and that fabric is simply just not available anywhere and before you post it -- YES i know that lucas had most of his fabrics made just for his star wars movies...

so what i'm asking is for anyone that has seen the cloak in person at the magic and the myth tours -- what type of fabric is it actually ?

obviously i've never been to the MoM display

thx
NWJEDI
dave

Well from my own research along with Ryu Kumon we found it was a sorta Woll Matka with a brown weaveing one way and a tyhinner black the other...

DSC00223.jpg

Originally posted by Primrodo@Dec 16 2005, 12:58 AM
Well from my own research along with Ryu Kumon we found it was a sorta Woll Matka with a brown weaveing one way and a tyhinner black the other...

DSC00223.jpg

[snapback]1136899[/snapback]​

justin
*slugs justin*

i was asking anyone that might have seen the actual screen used costume to chime in.....

heheh thx J

NWJEDI
dave

sorry...Don't think anyone remembers honestly, none were looking and its been a few years since C2...

Heck I am still looking as I still want a AOTC robe...bad I might add.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back