Limited Run Anakin AOTC Inner Tunic (Shirt) Fabric Run

Psab keel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have sourced a nearly identical fabric to the one used for Anakin's Inner Tunic from Attack of the Clones.

This is a linen cotton blend slub fabric and has the correct weave, weight, and color to the screen used fabric. This fabric is 53 Inches wide or 135 cm.

I am selling this for $12.00 per yard plus PayPal fees and exact shipping.

Here are some shots of the screen used Inner Tunic and my fabric for comparison:

48222197986_48abbc518a.jpg
AOTC Arm by Nathan Andrews, on Flickr
48222251552_f76a9afe7d_b.jpg
AOTC Arm1 by Nathan Andrews, on Flickr
48222216111_99e13db9e4_b.jpg
DSCN4778 by Nathan Andrews, on Flickr
48222269607_821340dda8_b.jpg
DSCN4779 by Nathan Andrews, on Flickr
48222215276_8b41822135_b.jpg
DSCN4780 by Nathan Andrews, on Flickr

For my patterns I would use approximately 3-4 yards for my personal Inner Tunic if it helps people get an idea of how much fabric you would need for your tunic. Your patterns may vary but just to give you an idea.

As for the shipping costs please let me know how many yards you would like, your full name with full mailing address with post code and I will calculate exact shipping with PayPal fees included. Remember, my estimate for the yardage required for a completed shirt is only an estimate and will depend on your patterns so buy accordingly. When in doubt it's better to over estimate than underestimate.

This fabric is very lightweight just like the real material.

Reply right to this thread if you are interested. I am eager to supply you with quality fabrics!

Thanks, Psab

Last edited:
Excellent! Just PM me the yardage you want as well as your full name, and full mailing address with zip/ postcode and I can get you a total with exact shipping.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back