An "Office" prop I bet some us have at home

Bizarro Lois

Sr Member
There's an episode of "The Office" where Dwight and Angela return each other's stuff after breaking up. One of the things Dwight gives Angela is a CPAP, the machine used to relieve sleep apnea. It looked quite a bit like mine, so did a quick search and read that Angela's was a ResMed S8. I found some catalog photos and now I'm pretty sure that I have the same. Here's a link to the Google image: resmed s8 - Google Search
Just thought it was kind of funny and thought I'd share. I'm only about an hour or two from where the show's filmed, so it's possible that's the main model that's sold around here.

Moviefreak

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I too found a few Office props in my house. It took some searching, and making a few calls as well as running a few serial numbers, but I finally confirmed the items. I have found paper.... A pencil... A few pens...paper clips....and some glue sticks:lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.