Hi Robert, thank you.
I used a tick mosquito net with copper electric wire and, as you can see, I've already broken one with finger but nothing irreparable!
PS: my english it's called "Google Translate"!
Thank you guys!
Adinelt, to curve the hull I used some shapes of thick cardboard, as you can see from pictures that I have upload (and I hope they see now that I have edit previous posts!)
Waiting for weekend to go on with work I like to upload some pictures to compare a previous attempt to render a 5 foot MF from MPC (who knows if keeping them coupled in glass cabinet maybe they multiply!!!:lol )
Next step: reduce the holes on the mandibles and thin the pits to fit inside!
Holes reduction test (20mm, slightly too tight, I 'll increase to 21mm) and pits' depth reduction (near the unmodified for confrontation) to fit in the final mandibles' tickness (12mm external edge). Work consists mainly to thin the bottom with sandpaper to leave just a veil (take off a couple of mm at least) and cut another 2mm from the top edge.