an idea

b0nd

i had a thought today that wouldnt it be cool if someone/s designed and made a custom "hunters lair" bio. maybe abit of a mixture of the main bios all in one then with some unique marks on it or something, i would definatly be up for getting one, but as the topic says - just an idea.

So you mean like a bash of the bios from P1, main Pred in P2, Scar's, and Wolf's?

I can probably cook up a concept on my computer given time.

There was an idea for a Lair Bio back a few years ago; but as with alot of things that are subject to individual tastes. No one could come to an agreement. It will be one of those things that will be forever consigned to the "impossible good idea" bin. :)

Actually I was going to ask some people if they would send me their Clan symbol painted or preferable etched on to a dread ring and I was actually going to wear the head with the rings to comicon 09. I don't know if that would be a good idea or not but at least every single one would be unique. Of course I would have to pay for them, which would cost quite a bit, and at the same time I think the dreads with the different symbols would look awesome.

Oh Boy here we go again. Were there ever any contests? like Best custom bio design, best paint job, etc? Probably too big to organize.
Anyway delete this post. :)

Thank you Uratz.

"Like world peace", as long as someone still is in control that's the only way it will work... But everyone want's to be in control so we are @ war...

all i can think of really is maybe let the mods decide on the "clan symbol" and design etc, if enough people like and want one then it could be made

I might as well add in my two cents when it comes to a bio, there are to many different types of masks out there, and one type of bio won't fit all of them. I think that is one of the reasons it is so hard for people to agree on the bio part. As of for symbols it is hard because there are way to many ideas and to come to one is so hard, hell even combining them is hard.

closest we ever came to design a lair bio was a contest on the old ezboard forum, "design a bio contest"

ideas were submitted and the 50 or so members voted on which one they liked best and Paul francis painted them up,
i think there were 3 winners crazy clayer won best over all design and predtom and raptor arts came in second & 3rd.

To be honest i would say since then hundreds of original designs have been made,....

i doubt as some have mentioned before that an "official" lair design bio could be decided upon since we all have different tastes and looks we prefer.

but it would be cool to try that again

my .02

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back