An ice cave dog-bed for Chubbs the Hoth Wampug

TomSpinaDesigns

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Last Halloween, our friends Art and Kristin (who happen to manage this wonderful site!) made a fabulous Star Wars costume for their pet pug, Chubbs. They put a brief video up on Youtube and in no time at all, have racked up 3/4's of a million views! ( Wampug - YouTube )

To congratulate Chubbs on her internet stardom, I had the idea to create an ice cave doggie bed for her. Rich Riley took my thumbnail sketch and turned it into the equivalent of a doggie ice palace!

We're told Chubbs loves the bed. :)

Of course, with this look, she could make for quite a Super-Pug next Halloween, with her very own Fortress of Pug Solitude. And should she ever want to be Bat-Pug, with a little paint, I'm sure we could make a Bat-Pug-cave out of this one as well :)

For more pics and info please visit our Custom Dog Bed Ice Cave page

Thanks for looking!

Tom

For those that haven't seen Chubbs' Wampug costume yet, here it is... Art and Kris did a fantastic job creating it!

Star-Wars-Dog-Bed-Furniture-Hoth-wampug-cave6_1.jpgStar-Wars-Dog-Bed-Furniture-Hoth-wampug-cave_1.jpgStar-Wars-Dog-Bed-Furniture-Hoth-wampug-cave5_1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks goes out to Tom for allowing this project and Rich for building this. It is super awesome and an incredible piece. Chubbs loves it and Art hasn't complained about how much room it takes up :lol. I hope the mods will not merge the threads as this one should be all about Tom Spina Designs and promoting them!

thanks guys! Didn't realize there was another thread going... we had a LOT of fun with this concept and I hope we can do some more in the future. Just too many fun ideas not to!

Rich (as usual) did such a great job and is such a wonderful artist to work with. The main thing is that Chubbs enjoys it and his Mommy (and Daddy, though I suspect he hates us for how huge it is! LOL) are happy. Does the heart good :)

Thanks again to Art, Kris and Chubbs for the inspiration!

Tom

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back